Fred Weasley Imagine

Your POV:
"Good luck today" I say to my one and only, Fred Weasley. "Same goes for you" he says. Me and Fred are both on the Quidditch team representing Gryffindor. He's a beater and I'm a chaser which means he's constantly watching over me which was sweet. "Ok guys lets go" Oliver calls and we follow. "Wait what about a good luck kiss?" He whines pulling me back. "Love we have to go though" I say looking at everyone that was leaving. "Just a quickie" he says already leaning in. "Ok fine" I say giving in. The kiss was quick yet passionate, it would have gone a little longer but we heard Oliver calling our names. "Ok ok we're coming" Fred groans. We both make our way onto the field, hand in hand till we get on our broomsticks and fly off. The game was really tough, especially playing against Slytherin since half of the time they knock us off our brooms or do something to get the quaffle into their possession. I just wish that Harry could find the snitch already so this bloody game will be over with if not I might possibly end up with a broken arm or leg with the way Slytherin is playing. I've finally got ahold of the quaffle and now I'm dashing to the goal post trying to avoid anyone in my way when suddenly a bludger hits me straight in the face and I immediately lose consciousness and the next thing I know everything went black.

...................

I wake up to find myself in the hospital wing. I feel sort of dizzy when I sit up and I try to wrap my head around on what happened. Then I remembered. I remembered getting hit by a bludger but then again how could I get hit by a bludger if Fred always watches my back. I mean I'm not saying it's his fault but it's just weird cause it's never happened before. I look around the room to see if anyone else is here then I saw him. Fred laying right across from me in a similar state I was. I immediately rush out of my bed only to have fallen nothing that my leg was messed up most possibly from when I fell off my broom. I wince in pain when I get back in my feet and slowly but surely walk towards Fred. Once I make it towards him I see he's got a black eye and a broken arm. Seeing him lie there unconscious just made me tear up. I don't like to see the one I loved like this especially when he looks somewhat dead. "Don't worry Ms. Y/l/n Madam Pomfrey says he's going to be fine. Probably won't wake up anytime soon though, he took quite a hit to the head" Professor Mcgonagoll says from behind. I look back and see her with sympathy in her eyes. "That's somewhat good news, isn't it?" I say but instead came out like a question. Tears fall from my eyes when looking back at Fred. "Oh dear trust me Mr. Weasley is going to be fine. Just give him some time." Professor Mcgonagoll coos while taking me in her arms. "O-ok professor. I'll try to be patient I guess. I just don't like seeing him or anyone hurt even seeing them in a state like this" I croak out. "Trust me you are not the only one. Now why don't we go down to the great hall, with the approval of Madam Pomfrey of course, and get you something to eat shall we?" She asks smiling a little and I nod in return since I was feeling a tad bit hungry. Luckily Madam Ponfrey says I'll be able to go but will have to go in caution, since I can't put too much pressure on my broken leg. Before leaving I limp over to Fred looking at his unconscious face giving him a kiss on the lips then as I was to break the kiss I suddenly feel a hand on my neck. Then I realize it was Fred. Forcefully I break the kiss looking at him and seeing that his eyes were open and he was smiling. "You know how much I love your kisses" he jokes making me giggle a little. "Your awake" I say stating the obvious. "Indeed I am" he says smiling up at me. For a moment I forgot about the whole no pressure on my foot thing because next thing you know I was yelling in pain cause I did the exact opposite of what I was supposed to do. "What's wrong love?" Fred asks worriedly. "It's my-my leg" I cry. "Here sit down" he says moving to the side making some room for me to sit down. I sit and grab my leg that was in pain. "Aww my poor baby girl is hurt" Fred says pulling me to lie down on the bed. "It hurts so much" I whine. "Don't worry Doctor Fred is here" he smiles making me laugh. "Seriously......" I say. I cuddle into him making myself comfortable. We both just lie there for a while and I feel myself getting sleepy. Soon enough we both fall asleep in each other's arms.