Her Heartless Mom

This story is not gonna be about Abhigya but purab and pragya though Abhigya part will be showing but pragya and purab own will be more.

(Abhigya can't be friends forever they'll surely fall in love some day lol😜😂)
That was just by the way.

i hope everyone is comfortable with this?

Let's get into the story...

doctor my daughter since she started crawling she always hurt herself by hitting her head on tables and chairs mostly on stairs as our stairs is a bit high..
Please check if there's something wrong with her eyes....
Said a young lady at her twenties.

doctor take the child for some test....

Sometime later..

Doctor: your daughter is blind ma'am....

Lady: but how it happened, there's nothing that had gone into her eyes to make her blind..

Doctor: why? they didn't tell you?
It was by birth.

Lady: means?

Doctor: it was thought that during pushing stage of labour, short-sighted woman must be at risk of retinal detachment a condition in which retina separate from the layer underneath, at the back of the eyes which can cause permanent vision loss or blindness, and the same thing had happened to your daughter.

Lady: is there any chance for her getting her sight back?

Doctor: no ma'am I can't give you false hope there's zero percent chance to get her sight back.

Lady: thanks sir....

You're welcome....

The lady look at her baby who's gonna be a burden to her her whole life.....
"To her"

Years later.....

The little girl is shown walking around with the help of her stick, it started drizzling she too started walking faster to get home as soon as possible....

Three minutes walk before home is started raining heavily the floor became slippy she fall down losing her Stick, she started crying and searching for it in the rain....

Here is your stick but Come I'll take you home....

Girl: who are you

Boy: I'm the new neighbor son

Girl: but I've never heard your voice

Boy: it's because I'm not allowed to come outside but seeing you in the rain I can't stop myself, come let's get in.....