Her Priceless Happiness

Come let's go pragya want to see you...
Said Abhi holding purab's hand.

Purab: Abhi her mom.

Abhi: we'll tell about her mom after doctor confirm her wound is completely healed, we've to go now I can't wait to see her happy face.

Purab: she won't be happy but over excited she will go completely crazy.

Abhi: hmm what are we wasting our time for?, let's go now.

Purab: what if she question me about my glasses, I can't remove it too much air is not good....

Abhi: we'll manage, no more excuse.....
Both left to pragya ward.

Abhi: now purab is here open your eyes....

Pragya: really?

Yes he's here..

Purab come close to me.
Said pragya who eyes are still closed....

Purab: why are your eyes still close?

Pragya: I want to see you first.

Purab: me..
He said sitting beside her on the bed touching her hand

Pragya: yes you....
She said opening her eyes purab move from there she see Abhi first her view wasn't clear it takes some minutes....
Getting it clearly she lost in Abhi don't know is him but still got lost.

I thought you wanted to see me first, now it's seems you're lost in your husband's world.
He said sitting in front of her.

Pragya: purab you...
She said holding his face in her palm

Purab: yes me,,
He said smiling like crazy and hugged her...

Pragya: I've never seen anything before purab you look so handsome,,,, I hope am saying it right I don't know what exactly call handsome...
She said laughing and pulled herself from the hug and continue.
Purab I don't know what to do with you, come here ,come here, come here,,
She said pulling her closer kissing all over his face exclude his lips,,

Purab: what are you doing pragya. You'll kill me.

Pragya: lemme do whatever I want with you just keep quiet
She hugged his head tight kissing his forehead countless times.

Purab: pragya you'll kill me you're behaving like a monkey who have gotten hold of human....
He said laughing Abhi didn't show his jealous side there what pragya is doing is very funny to him, he and bulbul is laughing same time crying seeing them like that..