physics lesson

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"you're not mad at me?" stasie asked her mother as they walked into the house.

"what? no." michelle jackson shook her head, "you can go out, no issue. i just didn't know you managed a band."

"i don't properly manage them. sometimes, i just take care of the gigs." stasie explained as she laid down on the couch, exhausted although she hadn't done much.

"right." michelle nodded while she made her way to the kitchen.

stasie was a rather strange girl, and her mother had no idea how to communicate with her, so she was struggling.

"do you play with them?" michelle quizzed.

"only during practices." stasie revealed, "i still don't like crowds."

"how do you practice?"

stasie froze, "oh, you know... video calls. they've got really strong internet connection."

"that's nice." michelle complimented, "so, three boys... any crushes."

the brunette turned to her mother so swift, she nearly tumbled off the couch, "mama?!"

"i'm guessing that's a yes." michelle laughed.

"maybe."

her mother hummed, "speaking of, those boys look very familiar."

"really? small world." stasie suggested.

"no, it's almost like i've met them before." michelle continued, "i didn't see the whole performance, but maybe if i could get a closer look-"

"i-i don't think so." stasie quickly cut her off, "just three boys. normal, random boys." she tried to convince her mum, "anyways, i've got homework."

michelle watched as stasie stood up from the couch and sprinted upstairs. once stasie reached her room, she shut the door behind her and sighed.

"hey!" a voice greeted her.

"alex? what are you doing here?" stasie asked the blond boy.

"lying on your bed." he told her.

"i see that." she nodded, "why?"

"just came here to talk." alex grinned.

stasie looked sceptical but gave him a smile, she sat down on her bed and waited for him to speak.

"so, reggie's pretty cool. isn't he?" alex asked with a smirk.

"he is." she nodded, "but so are you, and so is luke."

"but reggie?" he continued.

"alex..." stasie sighed.

"i think he's got a thing for you too." alex suddenly said, "don't tell him this but i've noticed he's stopped winking at random girls during performances."