Demonstration Of Power

"It's a shame to see you look so vulnerable, darling"

"You are nothing but a coward, we both know it"

He looked coldly down at me as his men held me up in front of a moss covered wooden door. The shed looked delict and the scent of dried blood lingering so heavily in the air my mate's scent was almost all but masked. "Cheerful" He chimed before leading the way to heaped mass on the worn floor as his men throw me on the ground upon returning behind. His claw lazily scooping up some melted sliver from a jar on the table beside him onto his claws tip. Before he hovered it inches from Dean's throat. "Is that everything you wanted?" I snarled at the threat. My nails digging into my palms weakly fighting my instinct to defend my mate only now roughly two metres from me.

"No, you look so lonely over there. Come sit by me" He gestured to the air. I stood as tall as possible trying to stand my ground. "The slivers still going through your bloodstream. Is there much point fighting me at this point?" His voice cut through the air laced in annoyance. "Only on his release will I reject his claim on me. Until then I..." My demand started as I panted fighting the poison.

Dean's voice stopped my sentence as his words crumbled my heart. "No, don't you dare. You know you can never turn back..." his voice was harsh and blistered as he tried to use his full volume. His warning was interpreted by a hiss as the sliver was spread on his skin. I moved across the room at what pace I could. "Stop or I pour it in his throat" my capturer spat in rage. I froze in my place, I couldn't cause him more harm.

"I am fed up of hearing you speak. Transform and sit next to me slowly pet" he ordered. I did so watch Dean fighting against his restraints as I shook violently. My body on fire as I tried to ignore the poison becoming stronger. I sat with my pride slowly being drained. "There's a good pet. Now go ahead, do a trick for me" He spoke looking down with a smirk across his face. "Lay down" He carried on humiliating me in front of his guards. I took my time giving him a look of disgust. My legs became heavy as his lapdogs held me down.

I could sense Dean tensing up as his anger rose. Quickly, I reach out through our bound "Don't, I am okay". I watched as he was released and managed to stubble forward point from the days of starvation. He began to take a defensive stance as I shook my head repeatedly. My pleads ignored as Dean continued to try to advance on the man that would be the cause of our bound breaking. Effortlessly my capture pushed him back into the wall and walked over to him. He snapped Dean's neck in one motion and before signalling his lap guards to let me go.

I ran to my deceased mate's body as my body forced transformation back too weak to keep my wolf form. Finally, after many fumbles and scrams back to my feet I managed to collapse by him. His warmth quickly draining from his still body. I heard the foot steps behind me but couldn't face the reality of looking up to give the filth satisfaction. "Looks like that remating will be easier now. Fool should have respected your sacrifice for him." 

Words I will always remember him for.