Chapter 3[]Anger Problems

Funtime Freddy Pov

When I woke up I was in the breaker room and not in the scooper room. I was relieved not gonna lie, but I realized that I wasn't in the scooper room and was instead in the breaker room. Did Bon Bon guy really drag me in here? Probably not..but he did get someone to help me, what a nice bunny...but he wasn't anywhere In the room where I can see. Did something happen to him?Did he get hurt in the scooper room?No he was there when I woke up....Where is he? I quickly got up, I then got worried, then I went out of the breaker room hoping to find him in Ballora's gallery. Still no luck. I was a bit scared to go in Foxy's Auditorium, so I decided not to. I checked everywhere to the point where I started to get mad. My eyes slowly turned white, and I started to steam up. I felt like killing something. I stomped to Foxy's auditorium heated.
"FOXY!"
"Freddy?"
I pinned him to the wall.
"WHERE IN THE HELL IS BON BON?"
"I swear....I didn't do anything!"
"FREDDY CALM DOWN!"
It was Bon Bon's voice. My eyes turned back to blue, I dropped Foxy. "B-Bons?"
"Come here ya big murder weapon!" He said. I looked back at Foxy, he looked at me snickering. I huffed and started walking towards Bons. I picked him up and we went to the breaker room. I looked at him, but he didn't say anything. He just kept his arms crossed and looked mad, I can tell. When we finally reached the breaker room, I sat him down ready to get a stern talking-to. He looked at me and said, "Freddy if you're gonna hurt your friends you might as well hurt me."
"But-" I started to say, but he cut me off,
"No! Freddy listen to me."
He pulled my bowtie so now my face was 2 inches away from his face, this small bunny is so strong-
"As long as I'm around,Freddy, you're not going to hurt ANYONE."
I didn't say anything, I just looked into his eyes. When he noticed that he was right in my face, he blushed and his ears dropped. He backed up,"Sorry..."
I sat there for a second looking at him.
"....Cute." I teased him.
"Shut up." Bon Bon replied.
I started to snicker.
"What's so funny?" He said.
"You're blushing." I said.
"NO I'M NOT!" He yelled at me.
I started laughing now.
He booped my nose.
"Hah, that's adorable." I said.
He looked at me.
"S-sorry if that sounded weird." I said.
"No no...I...I can get used to it." He smiled. So did I.
That's when I realized...

I had a crush on a bunnie 2x smaller than me.