1

Ava's POV

There's some noises playing right next to my ears....

"I will take a look on her , Rhal."

"Thanks , love."

Ugh....My head....

I got up from a comfortable bed and opened my eyes slowly.

The room was lighten up with only several candles. Simple decorations. There's a woman with horns , sitting on a chair,seems distressed.

"Ugh , you're finally awake."

She looked at me with a side eye furiously. Her cold stares gave my spine some shivers.

"I could just threw you in the Kingworm's den if it isn't my husband who request me to do so." "Em... Thanks?""Ugh , imbecile."

I swear to god , Lady-

"Who are you anyway? You seem smaller than any normal Daemos."She walked towards me and put her hands around her waist.

"I-I'm..."Wait....

Who am I?

While the terrible behaviour lady left , I walked around the place and looked at me in the mirror.

I got messy long raven hair and a pair of dark pink horns sticked out from my head.

I put my hands into my pocket and I felt a paper was crumpled inside.

I pulled it out and found a half of a picture. I found myself sitting a couch and with five men behind me.

They seem fit and they're wearing warrior clothes. They.....seems familiar......But why.....

Suddenly , an headache dragged me back to the bed. I kneeled against the bed and grabbed the blanket tightly , trying to calm down some nerves of mine.

"Prisoner!...."

"Sorceress Ava....."

"Ava."

"Princess Ava...."

"....Princess Ava!"

A.....Ava?

5 different voices were suddenly played in my head. I can feel my skull breaking down into pieces...

W-Who's Ava?

Why are there 5 man's voice playing in my head?!

Or.....

I'm....

Ava.

"Why are you kneeling on the ground , peasant?"said the horned lady which I just noticed.....

"Mind your attitude , lady.""How dare you-! Do you even know who I am?! I could have your head down in one second!"She smashed the things in her grip onto the table hardly and pointed me with her finger.

"What's wrong , love? A man with white horns and a ring around on the left one walked into the room , full of worries.

"Nothing , just teaching some peasant manners.""I took enough moral classes , bitch."I looked at her evilly. "You-!""Never mind , sweetheart. Let her be ready , my father wants to see her."

His father?.....

Who the heck is he anyway?

Making rules for me without my permission!

"W-What? I'm not meeting your fath-""He request you to come along as well , Bish."She swallowed whatever she's going to say as the man said so.

"F-fine , better hurry up , peasant." "IT'S AVA! GET IT RIGHT!"I yelled as they closed the door. I sighed and walked towards the tight window.

This Daemos world.....was just so dark....Every single living on land was blank and dead.....

"Ava peasant , are you even done yet?!""Sh Sh , you'll just have to wait." "Rhal! Are you still my husband? Offending from some peasant!"I rolled my eye in the mirror.

Black wedge shoes to my knees , black halter with some dark pink shade around the shirt , armoured arms and a dark pink mixed dark purple asymmetric skirt tied tight with a black hip belt hanging with chains. My hair was fixed and was tied into a waterfall braid.

"Ava peasant!""I'm done , Lady Bish." I was going to called her that....instead of Bish. But since the man just now was putting his hand on her waist , I just concluded that he's married. With her.

Is he blind or what?!

What in the hell makes him fell in love with her?!

Some women like her needs some more moral knowledge!

This was literally , utterly ridiculous.

"Yeah , let's get going before father kills me."

And....

I believe....

A terrible chapter of my life was about to begin.....

So enough.....

"Ava peasant! Hurry up!"

I growled and catch up to them after imagining of my terrible new life.