The Picture

Someone on my TikTok (Maxcaul) asked me to make this one so I hope you enjoy!
You know the drill I DO NOT own the art I just found it on google

Y/N's POV
You were on your break. You worked as a UA teacher and met your boyfriend Shouta Aizawa through that.

The night before Aizawa was spending time at your place, you both would spend most of your free time at each other's places. The thing was you were in the mood, while Aizawa, having a long day, was tired. You respected his decision and just watched movies and cuddled. 

You stare down at your phone, a picture of you wearing lingerie in a very revealing pose was shown on the screen. You open up Aizawa's contact and was about to send the photo. 

"He should be teaching right now.. Perfect." You thought to yourself, hitting the send button. 

From behind you, you hear "Oh that poor man." You turn to see Midnight standing behind you. 

"How long has she been there-?" "What did he do?" Midnight questioned leaning her elbows on the table. 

You giggle "Nothing much.. Just want to see what'll happen." Midnight laughs "Oh I'm sure you know what's going to happen." She winks at you and heads out of the break room.

Aizawa's POV
He looks around the room making sure everyone's doing what they're supposed to when his phone buzzes. 

He picks it up "Y/N sent a message" He smiles a little, always loving your messages. He opens it and sees the picture.

His face goes red and turns toward the blackboard. "Wtf Y/N.. in the middle of my class ho-"

His thought was interrupted "Mr. Aizawa are you alright?" Iida asks, noticing his strange behavior. 

Aizawa clears his throat and turns "Yes I am, thank you."

"Oh Y/N you are in so much trouble" He thought.

Later

Aizawa was driving you to his place. He hadn't said much to you during the drive.
He grabbed your thigh tightly. "Shouta, you okay..?" You ask him.

Not even looking your direction he answers in a low growl, "You really think you can send me that picture and get away with it.."

You smirk to yourself knowing it worked.