Life in Camp

Darkkit opened his eyes and noticed his sister, Moonkit, in front of him, her white pelt almost touching his face. "Moonkit," Darkkit said after a moment. "Darkkit, you're awake!" She turned her head to look at him, and she stood up to fully turn around, her black paws showing she was energetic. "Tinyclaw, Can we go outside, please? Darkkit woke up! I want to see Branchfall and Sparrowclaw!" Moonkit was always his energitic. She almost always ran across the camp, she always seemed excited about seeing the elders and the apprentices. "Blackkit is—" Tinyclaw noticed Blackkit wasn't with her. "Blackkit?!" She called. she got up, and raced across the camp to Featherstar's den. The white she-cat came out of her den and looked around the camp, finding The large kit in the apprentice's den. "Blackkit, your mother was worried about you. You shouldn't be in here for another half moon!" She scolded him. Blackkit looked at his paws with disapointment, his black fur no longr hidden as he left the shadows of the apprentice's den. "I wanted to sleepwith Foxpaw," He said. "You can't do something like that ever again! You should be in the nursery, with me and your brother and sister." 

Blackkit was left with Tinyclaw in the nursery as Darkkit and Moonkit went to see the elders, Sparrowclaw and Branchfall. The two toms looked at them with intrest, and Moonkit, who was first to enter their den, noticed Rustyfur, Lifeclan's medicine cat, gettin rid of Branchfall's ticks. Darkkit knew Rustyfur was Foxpaw's father, and that was only because he was told by Foxpaw himself. Foxpaw's littermate, Russetkit, had died less than a moment after she was born, as starclan's punishment for Rustyfur. His golden pelt was slightly wet, and Darkpaw guessed it was because he'd been washing himself in the stream just outside of camp. He would have to wash himself again after this. After meeting with the two elders and chatting with them, Darkkit thought about what it might be like if he was Lifeclan's leader. He felt it wouldn't be for him, but he wasn't sure why. He and his sister, Moonpaw, went back to the nursery to sleep after the restless night they had, when they had to listen to warriors talking in the camp about something they didn't understand.

Sorry for this short chapter, I will have longer ones soon. I promise.