five

Talia and Bailey made their way into Stamford Bridge with smiles on their faces but for completely different reasons. Baileys being that she can take "pretty pictures" on the pitch after the game. Talia's being a totally different reason, that reason being Mason Mount.

"Hey listen, I'll catch up with you in a minute just need to go do something real quick." the blonde haired girl said with a grin on her face.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be in our seats" the best friend muttered, knowing that she was away to see a certain brown haired boy.

Talia made her way down to the changing rooms and knocked three times just to be safe. After a couple of seconds she heard a bunch of voices together saying "yeah" "come in" and all sorts, she opened the door and stood there with wide arms grinning at masons team mates but also her friends.

"What up bitches" she shouted which got the whole team laughing. Mason gazed at the girl, who he came to love, with nothing but admiration in his eyes.

The girl averted her gaze to him and subtlety nudged her head to the door, Mason catching on immediately made his way out of the changing room in his game kit and jacket.

"Hey" Talia suddenly became nervous and that was all she could get out without blushing. Mason smiled at the girl and continued to do so until she snapped her fingers in front of his face which brought him back to reality.

"Listen Lia" The Chelsea player said in a serious tone and Talia started to get worried and paranoid she done something wrong.

Mason caught on to what she was doing and placed both hands on her face and leaned in, without realising it the blonde done the same. Soon enough their lips where locked in a loving kiss, soon after they both reluctantly broke apart with smiles across their faces.

"That was-" the girl was cut off by Mason breathing out.

"That was amazing" he said

"Yeah it was wasn't it?" Talia replied with and the boys heart stopped for a minute smiled.

"Listen Lia, I probably shouldn't be saying this right before the game but if I don't do it now I wont say it ever." The boy rambled on and on until a sentence stood out to the girl.

"I really fucking like you Talia Blake" the female footballer eyes went wide and she couldn't help but grin at the boy in front of her, who was now panicking as she hadn't said anything in response to his confession.

He began rambling on about how he should not have said it and once again the girls eyes went wide and before she even knew what she was doing her lips where on his.

Mason quickly kissed back until they were out of breath. They both stared at each other until mason noticed the girl started chittering due to the cold weather which she had not dressed appropriately for. The boy realised this and disappeared into the changing room, coming back seconds later with his training hoodie in his hands.

He placed it into the freezing girls hands and smiled. Talia tried to give him it back but he insisted she took it to "keep her warm", the girl caved in and slipped the hoodie over her head and smiled.

"I think it suits me, don't you think?" she questioned doing a pose as if she was a runway model.

"Yeah it really does" Mason replied while stuffing his hands into his puffer jacket, the girl smiled back in response.

"You know what else would suit you?" he questions. Talia nodded her head motioning him to continue on.

"Being my Girlfriend?"

"Mason Mount is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend" she said in a mocking tone, which quickly became serious as she continued on.

"If it is, then yes I will be your girlfriend" Mason smiled and instantly picked the girl up by the waist and spun her around. While doing so they both heard Tammy Abraham shouting on the boy, which meant it was game time.

ꨄꨄꨄꨄ

eeek finally! i just couldnt wait any longer for them to get together and that just seemed like the perfect opportunity:)