Stranger Danger

Today Im gonna stay home cause I'm sick and I feel like I'm gonna puke.

But at least I've got my little Sam as in dog he is my life I found him on the streets and I carried him back to my home and he was like jumping I was so happy.
(Ring ring )

I pick up my phone and its Jacob.
"Hello."
"Why why weren't u at school?" Jacob cries.
"I'm sick and I'm home alone." I told him.
"I'm coming!" Jacob yelled.

The phone ended and I just slept cause I was tired.
( knock knock )

I sit up and walk down the stairs carrying my dog.

"Who is it?" whispering.
"It's me."
"Ok Jacob come in." I mumbled.

Then I unlocked the door and somebody ran and my head hit the door then I don't know I really don't know what happened.

I found myself still lying on the floor and I see 2 people their fighting but it was too blurry to see so I closed my eyes.

"Sam Sam Sam can you hear me Sahhm." I hear Jacob crying.

I open my eyes and see everybody
But im questioning why am i in a hospital?

"Sam i thought i lost you, you had me worried sick like blahhhh but like glahhh!"mum yelled at me.

"Mum mum im right hear but why am i in a hospital?i ask her.
"Well i think this happened a burglar smashed the door to get in our house and you tried to stop them and then you hit your head." Mum says.
"this is what i remember i opened the door cause I thought it was Jacob and then the door banged and hit my head. "I answered back.

"Mum."I said.
"Yes honey what seems to be the problem? "Mum asks me.
"Well wheres jacob?"I told mum.
"Im not sure?"mum answered back.

I hope jacob is okay
I know who it was now
Jacob was one of the men that were fighting and he tried to save me
Jacob is always there when i need him

"Sam are you alright?"mum asks.
"Yeah im fine?"i whisper back to mum.

I'm fine i whisper to my self.
I had to stay at the hospital for one night to make sure i was actually myself. At like 5am i heard a knock at my door  but i was to scared so I took a really big breath and then let it all out.

"Who is it." I yelled
"Psss Its me Jacob." I heard a voice say.
" how do i know its you, you might be the other guy that was fighting with Jacob." I yelled back.
" sam its actually me Jacob." I heard.

I turned on the light and it was jacob. I ran out of bed and opened my room door for him.

" why are you here." i asked.
" because i didn't get a chance to talk to you." Jacob said sadly.
" oh ok so what do you wanna talk about." I asked stupidly.
" Im sorry i couldnt help you Sam." Jacob said with a sob.

" Jacob you did help me you were protecting me from the burglar." I said to him with tears in my eyes.
" No Sam if i came earlier none of this would've happenrd." Jacob cried back.

" No jacob if i didnt open the door for him this wouldnt happen so its not your fault its mine you dont have to worry about it ok." I said.
The sun came back up and i forgot what happened last night and why Jacob was sleeping on me.