Chapter 1

Lana's pov:
I suddenly woke up, I could hear a muffled noise of someone talking but the ringing in my ears, and the pounding pain in my head was uncontrollably painful. My eyes suddenly fluttered open and the light of the sun shining through the window burned them as I winced in pain, I soon came to realize that my hands were tied behind my back when I tried to block the light. I looked around to take in the setting of where I was, apparently I was sitting in a chair in the middle of the Mystic Grill. Frightened and confused as to why I was here I started to scream but when I opened my mouth only a faint whimper could escaped my aching throat. Why am I here I don't remember coming here or anything, I don't remember anything!
" well hello there, somebody's awake! " a guy said with a smirk spreading across his face. He looked about early twenties his short brown hair was pushed back and his piercing dark blue eyes stared right into my soft hazel ones.
" you know I was wishing you would wake up soon, it was getting pretty lonely without you" he said again with that same smirk. I looked around again, the ringing in my ears died down, I couldn't hear anything and there was just him and I in the restaurant. Why are we alone? Where is everybody?
"Who are you?" I managed to say I wanted to ask more but I just couldn't.
"Sorry manners, I'm Kai." He said gesturing towards himself
"Welcome to my or I guess our personal prison" he said and with that he ate the last of whatever he had to eat and smirked at me and said
"We are gonna have a lot of fun you and I."