(12)

LONG TIME NO UPDATE

Sadly,this book will be ending in like one or two more chapters,maybe. I'm still thinking or I might twist things up.I will try to make this long.

Mostly a Josh chap but there is some Jake and Keisha at the end.

Josh

Luckily Keisha didn't press charges, and i'm trying to work things out with myself and my family in therapy.

Yesterday we talked about how I would push my emotions from different things on other people and how I need to do different activities to push out aggression. It's not like I still don't like her but I have to deal with the fact that she doesn't want me and move on, and besides school is almost over.

Today we're throwing out my box. Me,Jake,and Keisha are on good terms now but I don't know if I can do it.

I pick up my box and walk with Dr.Stephanie as my mom and my stepfather Steve sit patiently.

"Come on Josh you've come so far."She said trying to encourage me to drop the stuff. I pulled Beary out and poured everything else in the trash.

"What about the bear Josh?" She said holding out her hand.

"I-i don't want to throw this away, I wanna give this back to her. She said this was really important to her and I think this will make her happy if I give it back." I said holding the bear close.

This is gonna sound really stupid coming out of my mouth. I thought.

"Mom can we stop a build-a-bear workshop?"I asked feeling the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Um -yea sure but why?"she asked looked at Steve then looking at me.

I showed her the condition of Beary and she agreed.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

At build-a-bear I look for and outfit for him while mom and Steve decided to make bears of their own.  Gross.

I picked out at a plad shirt, some jeans and some converses with a little hat.

I went over to the machine where you re-stuff them and there was a girl working there.

"Would you like to do it yourself -"she stopped and just stared. Why is she staring at me like that?

"Uh-hello?"I said holding Beary up in front of my face my his arm making him say hello.

"Oh i'm sorry,w-would you like for me to do that for you or...?"She said blushing looking down at her hands which were hold the tube that shoots out the stuffing.

"I think I can do it my self but you can show me along the way."I winked at her causing her to blush harder.

She's kinda cute. And they said I needed to move on anyway right?

I looked at her name tag and it said 'Leah'.She looks like a leah, I don't know what that means but people say that. I guess the name "fits" her.

She gave me the tube thing and I put it in the whole they cut in the back of him.

Pray for Beary guys, i'm an un-licensed doctor.

"Now you just hold it like this and make Sure to over stuff him."she said getting closer putting her hand on mine.

"S-sorry." We both say and she puts the stuffing tube back on the machine.

"Now you can fill it with love for your girlfriend."she said handing me a little heart piece, emphasis on girlfriend.