Disaster In Paradise: Prologue

Prologue:

What would you do if you were stranded on an island with no idea where you are or what fate has in store for you? Well, lets just say that my life is about to change and there is nothing I nor anybody else can do about because my new life will be filled with passitionate love, heartbreak, and fighting like hell for my life...

For a little while.

At first I thought of this living nightmare as a never ending dream. A dream that kept me in dreamland...No, more like hell land to me but anyway, I didn't believe the world was suddenly crumbling done to a pixie dust of nothingness and would be invaded by freaking zombies but I was wrong as usual. When I awoke this morning, I felt at peace and couldn't wait to start my senior year off to a good start but no, the stupid zombies just had to interfere with my future plans. Why now did they decide to munch on people's brains??? Hell, I would rather the vampires suck the life out of people than ugly ass zombies!! Ok, sorry! I get a little irritated when I don't get my beauty sleep and since the whole zombie shit happened, I know now that I won't be getting anymore beauty sleep for who knows how long. Sigh. I look back at the moment I found out about the whole zombie catastrophic and I instantly leak tears down my rosy cheeks. Anyway, I should probably get back to kicking ass.

See ya!