Forgetting

It's been 1 year, 4 months, 18 days, 27 minutes, and 49 seconds since Alice left me. Left me for another adventure. Left me for another world. I keep the hope she will return, but why would she return?

She's saved my family and Underland for the second time now, there's no reason for a third. There's no trouble for a third, and that's how I always get to this point. I always get to the point I leave my work, and sit in my room to prepare. To prepare my thoughts that are about to come.

How will they enter my mind today? It usually starts by looking at... anything really. It's seems like their not coming today though. I sit up from my bed and place my feet on the ground. Just when I think their not coming for the first time since they returned 4 months ago, I see her. Kneeling on the ground, in front of me. She has nothing on, but a few pins to keep her hair out of her face. "Alice," I whisper to her.

Alice puts her hands on my knees and rubs them. "Yes, Tarrant. I'm here for you."

I close my eyes and enjoy my name coming from her lips. This is always when I give into the madness that surrounds her. Better to just give in, and enjoy what my mind will give me of Alice. My Alice. "I miss you so much," I tell her. I reach out to touch her face but feel nothing.

Alice watch's as I put my hand on my lap. Then she looks back up to me with those curious, clear eyes. "Don't be sad, Tarrant. I'm here to give you what you want."

I breath in and decide to play my minds games, as always. "What do I want dear Alice?" Instead of answering she giggles. I miss that laugh so much, it's intoxicating.

"You'll just have to close your eyes and see," That may not make sense to some, but it does to me. I close my eyes, and see the same scene in front of me. The same Alice on her knees, bare before me. She moves her hands from my knees to my thighs, and I know exactly where this is going.

Outside my imagination, I unzip my trousers and begin to care for myself. Alice is unzipping me herself in my imagination. She pulls down my trousers till their at my ankles, bringing my bloomers down with them. She licks her lips in anticipation. I guess my mind wasn't being very imaginative today because she dived right in.

No preparation. No touching of the hand, just dove right in with her mouth. I've only got one of these ever before and it wasn't very enjoyable, but with Alice I would think it would be amazing.

I open my eyes and the vision is gone. My mind can only go so far because I only know what I've already done. Which has only been one whole experience. I squeeze myself in my hand, and I see I'm leaking pre-completion.

I'm going to ignore my imagination today, and dream my own dream. Alice wouldn't go right in just to get it over with. She would be shy about it. She hasn't done it before, at least to my knowledge, and would want to explore first. She would explore my whole area with her fingers, and her tongue. I would hold her hair back so she's not disturbed by any tickling. When she finally does sink down, she would go about half way, then up, then back down again. This is the Alice I know. The curious Alice that won't just dive in until she's explored every possible point of the process.

My Alice would be perfect at it all and wouldn't even have to try. That's what she did in my dream. That's what she did to bring me to completion. That's what she did to make me call out her name into the empty room where I lay lonely on my bed. That's what I'll never get in real life. Where my mind will always have to screw up until I just give in. Give into what I'll never have.

Have.

Have...

This was much different then the last memory. I was still flushed and beyond words, but it was different. He thought about the possibilities. He understood that would be impossible, but my Hatter knows everything is possible. Does that mean he's just given up? Has he given up on me?