My fault

It was around 12 when deeks woke up to a loud crash coming from his room, kensi only shifted slightly next to him and continued to sleep. He grabbed his gun off the coffee table and walked down the hall way, it was dark but there was a small light coming from his room that he knew was the night light they kept on for Jennah the door was slightly cracked so he just poked his head in and saw that Jennah was still sleeping soundly. It was late and he was tired, part of him forgot about the noise and the other part of him was just extremely tired so he walked back to the couch and fell asleep

Kensi and deeks both woke up around 8am and laid on the couch for a few minutes before kensi looked up at deeks and asked "Jennah normally wakes up before this" Deeks looked at her a little concerned "should I go check on her" he went to get up "yeah probably" kensi got up also and they walked to his bedroom. Deeks slid open the door and turned his head to kensi before she could even look in the room "what?" she asked pushing through the door "where, where is she" kensi turned to him his mouth still dropped open "Deeks" kensi snapped "i-i don't know kens" he walked into the room more before kensi grabbed his arm "stop deeks this could be a crime scene let's call Sam and Callen" Deeks just looked at her before running his hands through his hair and Turing away holding back tears. Kensi bit her lip and grabbed his shoulder, just as she went to say something they both noticed the broken window and that's when deeks lost it "oh my god... Oh my god" Deeks repeated pacing back and forth in the hallway "what deeks your scaring me" she stood in front of him to stop him from pacing he pulled out his phone and texted Sam and Callen "Deeks" kensi almost yelled "last night I heard a noise and when I looked in here Jennah was still sleeping so I went back to bed, I can't see that window from the door way" he was sounding frantic now" It's my fault Kens, I should have come in" he had tears running down his face and kensi began to panic "no deeks" she tried to calm herself down "there was no way you could have known" they both knew he should have gone in and checked on her but there was no way kensi was going to bring that up just then Sam and Callen walked in "whats going on" Sam asked staring at deeks who still had tears in his eyes "It's Jennah" kensi looked at both of the agents in front of them "she's gone" Deeks shut his eyes at her words "what do you mean she's... Gone..." Callen asked " the window in my room is broken and she's not here any more" Deeks said his voice still shakey "we should call hetty" Callen suggested pulling out his phone. Deeks sat on the couch with his head in his hands and kensi looked sam into the room to see if they could find anything.