Chapter 9

Thank you all of you it's amazing to know that all of you cared so much🤍my mom recovered and is now back home and is feeling much better.so as a thank you here's this chapter. And btw I'm changing it from two weeks to two months

 And btw I'm changing it from two weeks to two months

Chloes p.o.v
I laugh again as lila falls down on the ice. "Damn if she had just lied about being a retired pro skater she would have been caught by now" Mari whispers in my ear as I snicker and watch her pull alya down next to her and after that it's just a beautiful chaotic domino effect. Me and Mari watch from where we are on the wall as we watch all of her followers try to help there queen up but fail and fall them selfs.
"maybe if you spent less time laying on the ice you could get better"i laugh out as we glide by them while they try to get up."oh really well then why don't you try to do better" alix snides back. So after all the stupid people are off the ice me and Mari get in position to start a pair routine that won us five competitions.

(From YouTube)
Pink Mari
Blue Chloe

Maris p.o.v
Everything is going great I just have to land this next jump and then we're done. I think to myself but when I land I automatically know that I rolled my ankle but me being me I don't stop and I keep on skateing
After we finish we skate away from our class that thought we where going to land on our faces looking on at us with perplexed looks and go grab our water bottles from where dick is sitting with our bags. "That was awsome girls good job" dick praised as we got off the ice. Chloe on the other hand did not look happy with me. "So why did you keep skating huh" she asked me with a mad tone. "What do you mean" dick asked obviously giving away that he hadn't seen my ankle roll. "Your still amazing at hiding your injuries and mistakes I see" Chloe scolded me. "What do you mean" dick asked again. "Well you see there was one competition five years ago where Mari rolled her ankle during her routine and then because she hid it so well and no one noticed she continued to compete to the point where she fractured it. So every time after we skate I watch her and Iv learnd the signs of her hiding an injury" Chloe stated matter of factly. "I'm fine Chloe it was just a roll I'm not gonna die" I say trying to stand back up but I get pushed back down and when I turn around to see who I see Damian standing over us. "When did you get here" I ask with a smile. "Got here five minutes ago and there is no way your getting on the ice again until you get checked out and either way it's time for your class to go for there food see your teacher is already rounding them up" Damian pointed out stubbornly so I huff and hand Chloe my bag with my skates and after a small argument of me saying I could walk to the car just fine and damian forcefully picking me up and piggybacking me to the car we where on our way to the hospital.

At the hospital

"Guys I don't need all this" I groan as the nurse hands me some clothes and socks

after welling me to a privet room

after welling me to a privet room. "It's fine Mari the Wayne family has these rooms booked at all times incase of emergency" dick said sitting down with Damian as Chloe helps me to the bathroom to change as putting weight on my foot would end up with me being scolded.
After I'm out of the bathroom and situated on the bed the nurse comes back in and hooks me up to some machines and puts in an iv. "Okay marinette the doctor with be coming to see you shortly" the nurse stated before walking out of the room.
"Guys this is so unnecessary plus hospital bills as Iv heard are way more expensive here than in Paris this will bankrupt my parents" I say freaking out more and more as I talk to the point where I can't calm down and a few nurses come rushing in and give me some calming medicine through the Iv. "Don't worry marinette money is no issue for our family you will me well taken care of" Damian said patting my shoulder before being pushed over because Chloe wanted to sit on the bed with me.

1 hour latter

"Hello Miss dupin cheng my name is doctor greenwood and I'll be your doctor for your treatment and if found nessisary over night stay(s) here at the hospital" doctor green wood said before he started examination. "Well Miss dupin cheng even without x rays I can already tell you that you've at least fractured your ankle so I can already tell you your going to be on crutches and after the xray I can give you more treatment information" he said before calling for some nurses to wheel me to the x ray room. "Bey guys" I say as I'm wheeled off and leave them behind in the room.

After X-rays and back in the room

"Okay Miss dupin cheng your X-rays are back and I'm honestly suprised that you have not asked for pain meds seeing how bad the break is" doctor green wood said holding up the X-ray for us all to see. "So to help it heel we are going to cast in and then watch you tonight to make sure that it's not just a delayed pain response and then send you home with crutches in the morning"doctor green wood said before leaving the room to go get some cast metireal ready. So I turn over to tell them that they can go and if be fine but before I could even speak Chloe beat me to it "Don't even think about it I'm staying no matter what those two can chose to pick or stay I don't care"she said before sitting down.

After casted (6pm)

"There all done" Chloe said with a please smile as she had finally finished decorating my "utterly ridiculous" cast

"thanks Chloe" I say with a smile as I look at the cast. "No prob"

Cliff hanger