chapter 18

Mike's POV:

The person who was trying to greet me was none other than Peter, he was wearing one of his biggest smiles, as always and had Davy by his side, as always.

"ow I hope I didn't startle you there" Peter said as he removed his hand from my shoulder.

I didn't know what I should do, should I give them a hug, or just give them the hand? no that would be weird. I decided just to smile and turn around to face them, "no not at all I was just up here wondering"

"about what?" Davy asked.

I remembered what I was doing before and awnsered honest, "what to get Micky"

"Micky's here?" Peter asked still with a smile on his face.

"yeah he's sitting in the living room with some friends" I said and pointed in the direction of the living room.

"great man let's go see him" Davy said and they were both about to leave, but I stopped them, "wait I need your help!"

They stopped in their tracks and looked at me.

"what should I get him?!" I asked desperate.

Peter walked over beside me and looked at the different drinks, he thought for a moment and then grabbed a can of some kind of cider, "what about this?"

I grabbed it an shrugged, "why not"

Peter grabbed something for him and Davy as well and we all walked back to Micky.

Mikcy's POV:
Mike had been gone for quite some time now, what was he even doing? How long could it take to get a drink?

I heard a voice call on me and recognised it right away, it was Peter, he sounded happy. I stood up from the sofa and walked over to him, Davy and Mike.

"ow so that's why it took Mike so long" I said and hugged both Peter and Davy.

Mike handed me a can with some beverage in it, I inspected the further and saw it read summer cider, that was good enough for me, I actually loved cider, so I opened the can and took a sip.

"wow Mike this stuff is really good, great choice!"

Davy then suddenly choked on his drink with a laugh, I looked puzzled at him when peter then said, "yeah Mike good choice"

Mike looked first at me, then on Peter and then back at me, "I just grabbed something"

I lay my arm around his shoulder and brought up a new subject,"well do you want to play cards?"

Davy looked at me skeptical, "like playing cards?"

"yeah come on it'll be fun" I pleaded.

The other guys looked at each other, "i'm up to it" Mike answered, "yeah me too" Peter agreed.

Now we all looked at Davy, there was a couple of seconds silence till he gave in.

"ow great Davy" I said, "now I'll find some playing cards"

Mike's POV:

We had found a quiet bedroom to play in, we all just sat in a small circle on the floor with playing cards in one hand and a drink in the other.

I finally reached the bottom of my beer and tossed it over my shoulder, as I did this Davy threw a card down and started cheering, "I won!"

I stood up and spoke, "I don't know about you, but i'm going getting another drink"

"let's go grab all the drinks at the table so we don't have to go again?" Davy suggested visibly a bit tipsy and still high on adrenaline from winning the game.

Surprisingly Micky and Peter both liked the idea, so I just hopped on the idea as well and off we went.

We hurried to the kitchen and over to the drink table. I grabbed as many beers as I could and so did the others except they grabbed what they liked. Soon we ran back to the room we had just left and threw all our new found 'treasures' on the floor.

We all opened a can of beverage each and started drinking.

"what about we make the card game into a drinking game?" Micky suggested.

"that's a grant idea Mick!" Davy said enthusiastically.

Me and Peter looked at each other as if we should go along with the idea, we then both looked at the other two and gave a nod.

"great! let us begin then and put more rules up as we go along"

The time passed by fast as I chugged more beers down, till Micky suddenly outburst, "what time is it!?"

In my drunken state I looked at my wrist watch, "uhm" I chuckled, "midnight, I think"

"ow" Micky seemed to calm back down, "then we still got some time left"

I looked over at Davy and Peter who had been moving closer and closer together during the night, "how do you two get home?"

Peter looked at me with a drunken smile, "well I live very close to Rick so we just walk home"

I moved my lips as to say 'ow' but no sound came out so I gave him an affirming nod as well.

Davy stood up and started collecting all empty cans, I smiled amused as he clearly had trouble standing still.

"hey, what are you doing Davy?" Micky asked as he started collecting the cans beside him.

"watch this" he said as he started stacking up all the cans, when he finally was done stacking them he threw a can at the pyramid he had made.

We all started laughing hysterically, Davy needed to sit down at his knees not to fall over.

"sto- stop guys" Davy pleaded, "i'm literally going to pee my pants if you don't stop" he threatened.

This only made us laugh even more, but Peter now stood up, while laughing, and helped Davy up from the ground.

Holding back a laugh he said, "we better find a toilet before anything bad happens"

Me and Micky didn't even answer, we just kept on laughing as they left the room.

After some time the laughter died out and Micky took deep breaths to try and get his breathing back to its normal state.

I lay my head on his shoulder and so did he, none of us saying a word. I felt a shooting warmth inside my chest and all I wanted to do was kiss this wonderful person I was so lucky to be with at this moment, but I knew I shouldn't do it.

Suddenly the door burst open and we both quickly turned our heads to look at what was happening, only to see it were Davy and Peter who was back from the toilet.