~chapter 3~

Skullz. That was the name of the alternative teen club. Looking at all the clubsters waiting to get inside, they all ranged from Marilyn Mansion look alikes to being covered in  peircings, tatoos, and having a wide variety of hair colors. Groaning as I got stares from the ghouls         because of how 'beautiful ' and 'stunning ' I was.

Whatever.

I didn't believe it.

Sighing as I cut right right through the crowd they considered a 'line', and ths clusters of goths parted like moses and thd red sea. Chuckling at their little whispers and gossips about me, half of which weren't even true, I made my way inside the club that would make any claustrophobic go crazy. Again, getting more stares as I walked in looking around at the familiar sights of the cobwebed, gore-ifyed walls and smiling at the pulse of the loving sound of heavy metal music. Pushing my way towards the bar, I knew I had achieved my goal when I heard the familiar voice of Romeo, the bald tattooed bartender that loved me like a daughter.

"Hey, you!" He called to me smiling. "I haven't seen 'ya 'round here i  awhile, what's been keepin' 'ya?" He asked pulling me in a hug, his massive arms wrapping around me and his powerful figure looming over my petite one. He pulled away looking at me worriedly. He used his hand to lift my chin up so I was looking in his eyes thoughtfully.

"Are you ok?" I nodded and smiled "of course," I replied, knowing deep down that I truly wasn't.

Looking around for the Person who kept sending icy chills down my spine every time they looked at me, I finally spotted him. He had a green streak running down his shaggy dark brown hair.

His eyes.

Once I looked into those terribly beautiful eyes, in those hauntingly lonely pools of violet gazing right at me, almost as if he was searching my soul desperately for something he needed. I found myself never wanting to look away. Never needing too. Like he was the only person on the world and nobody else mattered except for him. And that was when my head went fuzzy and my vision became pitch black, crushing me in the darkness.