Episode X : The Room of Despair-Prologue

"Heh-heh" The entity tried to hold his laughter but couldn't help but chuckle when he looked at the students below.

"He is the worst."

"He should just get out of our class."

Voices like this spread throughout the room. Students of Class-D were most angry at Ayanokouji for his 'horrible' behaviour. His acquaintances were scared by him. Even those people whod didn't know him were indignant of him.

"Don't worry Horikita. I will..." Sudou tried to console Horikita but he didn't know what to say to her. He too was feeling a sense of betrayal. 

Horikita was looking down with a blank face. She couldn't even think anything properly.

'He was the first person I considered as friend but he...  '

A little far away, Akito was trying to calm Keisei.

"Keisei you should still believe-"

"How could I believe in him! This is not test scores, Miyabe. He didn't even consider us as friends!" Keisei roared.

Haruka was also listening downcast.

'This person is too dangerous. What was I thinking when I thought about trying him to work harder?' Matushita was truly scared when she saw Ayanokouji's true-self.

"E-Everyone calm down. I think Kiyotaka-kun-" Hirata tried to pacify the situation. 

"Why are you siding with him Hirata-kun? Ayanokouji is just awful. He even considers you a tool." Shinohara said while pointing at Ayanokouji.

Hirata's expression froze as he wasn't able to provide any rebuttal and sat down dejectedly. He was always trying to do his best for others and he forgot himself in this. Ayanokouji was the first person he could open up to and his one only friend after a long, long time. Even now he wanted to help his him but Ayanokouji never even considered him as a 'friend'. 

A similar play was unfolding in Class-B.

"You should stay away from him Honami-chan!"

"Yes he is too awful."

Mako and Chihiro, two girls of Class-B, were trying to convince Ichinose to break all her relations with Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. 

"B-But he helped me..." Ichinose mumbled feebly but no one could hear her.

The students of Class-A and Class-C were much better than Class-D.

'Kukuku. That is why he is a monster. He manipulates you from behind but you won't even know you are being manipulated.' Ryuuen was laughing amusedly.

'Ayanokouji bro...is too awesome!' Ishizaki was still feeling the goosebumps and he was truly excited. He wasn't sad as others because he still thought Ayanokouji as a friend and even now wanted to bring him to their class.

However then he remembered about Hiyori and looked at her sadly.

'Is Ayanokouji-kun really like  this? Then why did he say we were friends? Was that all a lie?' Hiyori was not angry or disappointed like others but she was feeling very sad when she thought Ayanokouji might be deceiving her. 

'No. I don't believe that all that time we read books together was meaningless to Ayanokouji-kun. I will have a long talk with him later.' Hiyori determined herself to know the truth.

Hiyori didn't knew but the time they spent together was not meaningless to Ayanokouji. Instead it was much, much more meaningful to him than herself. It was these 'small things' which he valued greatly as he knew he would never experience them again when he returned.   

Sakayangi was also chuckling to herself.

'Fufufu. You truly are the best Ayanokouji-kun. I know you don't understand emotions but don't worry I will teach you the meaning of warmth.'

'This girl is too weird." Kamuro was looking at Sakayangi. 

Other students were also lost in their own thoughts.

'So this is who you truly are Ayanokouji. How terrifying...' Manabu thought.

'Haha. You just got me more interested in you Kouhai-kun." Kiryuuin thought.

'Is this really Ayanokouji-senpai?' Nanase thought.

'Heh-heh. I wondered how you could survive that place senpai. You didn't seem to be broken as me. So this is the reason?' Amasawa giggled.

Bam!

The entity's clap silenced everyone and they started looking at him.

He was laughing while looking at Ayanokouji.

"Hahaha. Did you hear that Ayanokouji? Did you hear that? Did you hear that? This is how these brats are thinking about you now. Aren't you sad? Aren't you disappointed? Hehe."

Ayanokouji looked at him with the same bored expression.

The entity clicked his tongue.

"Tch. So ruthless."

The entity wanted to see a change in Ayanokouji's face but he still remained the same even after hearing what everyone was saying about him.

"But atleast I could still play with these people, right?" He said while glancing at everyone.

Everyone got horrified when they heard this. They knew too well how powerful that entity was.

"Now now don't look at me like that. We will do something fun. You all would like to see Ayanokouji's past, right?"

Everyone got surprised when they heard his words and glanced at Ayanokouji who was sitting alone by himself.

They didn't say anything but they were very curious in their minds. They wanted to know more about the person called as Ayanokouji KIyotaka.

"Heh-heh. Let us begin once again."

The screen glowed as words started appearing on it.

"The Room of Despair"