Chapter 3

*Sammy*

It felt so good having sex in the morning. 

Suddenly my brother stops and says "Someone's coming" 

"Hahah the only person cumming is me" 

"No! Someone is actually coming" 

I listen carefully and hear foot steps getting closer and closer to the room. I don't understand there is no one else in this house except us, so I continue kissing him and feeling his chest. 

James is still distracted by the noise but I know I'm irresistible. I look into his eyes then he looks into mine and yes I've got him now.

He ferociously kissed me like there was no tomorrow as the door flung open. 

It was my twin sister, Daniella or Dani for short, "What are you doing here?" I shouted.

"I live here you fool!... What are you two doing?" 

"What does it look like we are doing, you fool" I screamed while sticking my tongue out! 

She ran over to the bed and said "let me join you, don't keep him to yourself" 

We started arguing still with James on top of me.

"Guys! Guys!" He yelled, "You can both have me" 

"Okay" We said so innocently in agreement. "Lets do what we practiced yesterday Dani" I said to Dani then winked.

"I'm glad we practised" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Wait! What have you practiced?" Said James who was so confused. 

*FLASHBACK*

"A long hello kitty pillow (shown in picture >>>), a teddy bear and a pen, what are we doing with this" Dani asked.

S: We are going to practice! Like what it says in this magazine. 

D: Practice what?

"You know, doing it! so when we do it with James, we will be experts." Sammy said as she walked over to her creation and sat on the pen tied to the pillow.

S: Hmm its comfy, want to be here? 

D: No! 

S: Okay then you can sit over there, where James will be licking you out! 

D: WHAT?

Dani didn't like this idea but did what her sister said. 

S: Right so it says in this magazine we have to start moving our hips and start kissing.

D: Eww I am not doing that, and definitely not kissing you!

S: Fine, fine we can just move our hips! 

Sammy started moving her hips thrusting them back and forth. A sensation just blew her away and made her moan. Dani looked at her, she was frightened and embarassed. 

S: Ahhhh Ahhh 

D: Stop making dirty noises

S: I'm sorry but this pen AHHH is touching AHHH my spot and AHHH it feels AHHH good AHHH! 

*DANI* What's wrong with her?... OMG a shiver just went through my spine. A sensation I've never felt before. All this time the bear's nose has been touching my core. 

Dani starts moving her hips slowly enjoying the sensation of the bear's nose. 

*Dani* AHH omg this feel good, I need more! AHH.. I can just imagine James' tongue really licking me.

Sammy looks into the magazine and looks at Dani. She quickly pulls Dani's shirt off and looks at her breasts.

D: What are you doing?

S: It says in the magazine I have to touch your breast while you touch mine.

Sammy caresses Dani's breasts making her feel in heaven, moans and groans from Dani making her hips move faster. Dani pulls off Sammy's t-shirt and caresses her breasts.

*Sammy* Ahh man this is good, her breasts are so soft and big. But ahh what is Dani doing to me it feels good I need more.

A pleasant moan comes from both Dani and Sammy as the bed shakes from the movement of the two.

"I can't take this no more" Dani says as she reaches her climax.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Chapter 4 is private, it is not for innocent minds!