The Best Day

Author's Pov

" Everyone leaves us alone for some time," Arjun said while glaring at Kamiya.

Everyone left them alone in the room and Ishu closed the door as she is the last one. Arjun locked the door and started walking towards Kamiya while glaring at her.

Kamiya is nervous inside, but kept a blank face. She has a reason behind her every word. Yes, she planned her own to solve their plan. She knew that whatever may be the reason, but he won't leave her for anything.

She has seen his hurt and broken look when she accused him of something which he can't even think of. That expression explained to her that how much he loves her and how much he would have been hurt because of her words. That broken look explained everything.

After she read the letter, she came to know that why he didn't reveal Karthick Anna's name when she asked him as he is with them. Even though it may affect his relationship, he didn't reveal it. She is impressed by his love for his friend. He doesn't want hurt to his friend for his own selfish reason.

He is mad at her, but he won't hate her. She is very sure about that. And she wants to know what he will do now?

" What the hell did you said now?" Arjun hissed as he walking towards her slowly with the menacing steps.

"Divorce will be the better option for us," Kamiya repeats the same with a blank look and she didn't move back while he is coming towards her.

" It's ridiculous," He replied with a mock smile.

" But it's not," She replied.

" It's not a funny thing to play, Cutie," He stated.

Kamiya smiled internally at his endearment and she kept a serious face, " I am not joking here,"

"You did a mistake. You have to ask me sorry. But here... Ok, I am sorry.

Is it fine now?" He asked her.

" I don't deserve your love right. You don't want to see my face right. Then, I am going. Maybe, I deserve better than, " He cut her off by kissing on her lips.

She didn't respond to tease him more, but she didn't stop him too.

Since she didn't respond to him, he felt rejected. He started getting scared. He moved away from her.

" Are you serious about the divorce?" He asked.

" If I say 'yes', then what will you do?" She asked while controlling her emotions.

"Actually, I thought that our relationship is just a compromise relation for you after your accusation. So, I too thought that divorce may be the correct option. But after I came to know about all the things which happened without my knowledge. I thought that your feeling made you help me.

But now, I understood," He stated with a sad smile.

" What did you understood?" She asked seriously.

" It's not love, Kamiya. It's just a sympathy that you had for me. It's just a pity. I don't want to be forced on, " She slapped him.

He continued, " For you, It's just a forced marria," She cuts him off by slapping once again.

" If you speak one more word, then your cheeks will become swollen because of my slaps," Kamiya warned him.

" I will give you divorce. You truly deserve someone better than, " She cuts him once again. But now not with the slap.

She cupped his jaws and kissed him. She conveyed all her love, anger, fear... everything through the kiss. But he didn't respond now.

She removed herself from him with a scared look.