after months

Today was the day you had finally opened your eyes to the world, noticing yourself in a hospital gown.

Groaning from the first time you had moved your now stiff muscles, getting up to sit on your bottom.

You began to look around the room, noticing that you had hands to touch things with, a nose to breath through, and eyes to notice things even from a blink of an eye.

You saw a man laying his back on the wall, turning his head to notice you awake, slowly walking up to you grabbing a chair from the side to sit on.

"How are you feeling" he asked softly, taking in your winches.

"I feel" you murmured, touching your face to notice if this were real life or not "different." You said, your eyes see the wooden door from a distance away.

"Everyone feels that when they're in a coma" he said, resting his hand on your shoulder.

"You moved back, knitting your eyebrows at him "what" you said dramatically in a calm tone, "what do you mean a coma?"

He explained "you were in a coma——for seven months-"

You rose your eyebrows, looking down at him as your double-chin formed "seven months?!" You asked loudly, your breath shuddering as you looked away from him to the side.

He nodded "I know, it's shocking, but at least I'm here for you right y/n?" He smiled, comforting your shoulder.

You asked bluntly but slowly, shaking your head in confusion as you scoffed "who are you?"