Chapter 8: The Past: Part 4

"You know..." Izuku started, his chin resting on top of a wooden counter.

Everyone stilled hearing the voice of their classmate, Before realizing they were still in his head. The memory seemed to be a bit newer than the previous ones.

"Middle school sucks." The freckled boy proceeded to mumble. He lift his head up and looked at the ash-blonde girl sitting on her bed, playing a game on her phone.

Himiko Toga, the spectators angrily thought.

"Togaaaa!" Izuku whined. "You're so lucky you don't have to go to school anymore!" Himiko chuckled and looked up at her best friend.

'Best friend'?!

"Oh come on Izu~" She giggled. "I'm a criminal, a wanted girl if you must." Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Impossible, you weren't even a wanted child." He replied casually, earning a baffled and insulted gasp from the girl sitting behind him. She then proceeded to laugh and launch a pillow at the boy, mumbling on how that was a cheap shot. Izuku grinned and caught the pillow, leaping off the chair in a backflip-

"What the hell, he can do backflips?" Kaminari yelled, before being punched by Jirou in the stomach.

"That's the first thing that crosses your mind?" She muttered.

-and landing right beside Himiko. The girl beamed at this and immediately threw her arms around the boy's neck, enveloping him in a hug. She ranted about how cute he was and how badly she wanted his blood, to which Izuku just laughed.

"You know, you can have some." He said calmly, to which Himiko smiled and hugged the black-haired boy tighter, his green tips shining under the tube light. Izuku rolled up the sleeve of his shirt, revealing a scarred and bandaged hand.

Aizawa gasped softly as he realized what the scars were from, and judging by the rest of his students' reactions, he could tell they did too. The scars on his hands were straight but short lines, stacked up on top of one n the other, barely a millimeter from the veins in his wrists. It hurt Aizawa, even more, when he saw the number of them. There were at least 30 of them on one hand.

The fact that his other hand shared the same fate, wasn't appealing either.

"Deku-Kun..." Uraraka softly gasped.

Shouto was the first to jolt everyone of their thoughts. "He used to cut himself..." he stated, a sense of dread overlapping the calm in his tone.

"Are we going to ignore the fact that he's with a villain, seems to share a close bond with them, and is offering to let her drink his blood?" Nezu said, being the most logical person in the room.

"Izu-Kun..." Himiko started slowly. Izuku glanced up, raising an eyebrow, questioningly. His eyes widened when he saw tears forming on the brim of Himiko's eyes.

"Himiko?!" He almost yelled, panicked.

"I thought you said you'd stop..." The blonde girl sniffled, a hint of betrayal in her voice. Izuku was more confused than ever now.

"Stop what?"

"Stop cutting yourself!" Himiko almost screamed. Izuku stood shocked near the bed.

"I did stop! 3 years back!" He protested. Instead of saying anything Himiko simply pointed at the boy's bandaged hands.

"Then why are those there?" She asked quietly. Izuku looked at his hands in confusion before the realization hit him. He immediately burst out laughing. Himiko stood up angrily, tears falling like waterfalls down her eyes.

"Wha's so funny?!" she yelled accusingly. Izuku sat on the bed and put a hand up to his mouth, trying to stifle his laughter.

"Himi...I don't cut myself anymore." He started. Himiko opened her mouth to protest but Izuku cut her off. "I just got a few injuries in the previous mission." He finished, smiling. Himiko stood dazed, before turning bright red and muttering a sorry. She then snapped her head up at him again and put her hands on her hips.

"Well...I'm happy you don't cut yourself anymore...you know how mad AFO will get!" The blonde huffed.

All might's blood ran cold upon hearing the name of his archnemesis."What does young-Midoriya have to do with All For One?!" He exclaimed.

Iida shook his head. "I don't know sir, but it seems like they have some sort of bond if All For One of all people was worried about Midoriya-Kun cutting himself."

Shouto nodded his head, deciding it was best not to bring up his 'Midoriya could be All for One's secret love child theory'.

"Ah yeah...Dad will be pretty mad." Izuku shrugged.

Shouto almost patted himself on the back before realizing the depth of the situation they were in.

"...What?" All Might breathed. Nezu and Aizawa's mouths were hanging open, the rest of the class in a similar state.

Katsuki laughed bitterly. "All For One as Deku's father?! I call bullshit!" He spat.

"He literally just called All for One 'dad', Bakubro!" Kirishima yelled, his quirk activating on his fists.

"I've MET his dad, shitty hair! I would know if he was the number one villain or not! And his parents DIED!" Katsuki growled back. Nezu intervened.

"If you've met him, you know how he would look like, right Bakugou?" The mouse/bear said.

Katsuki nodded. Nezu whispered something in All Might's ears, waking the Old man from his petrified state.

"C-could you describe his appearance, young-Bakugou?" All Might said. Katsuki nodded once more.

"Uh...Deku's father's name was Hisashi Midoriya," Katsuki glanced at All might, to which the man just nodded, prompting Katsuki to go on.

"He had black hair, orange eyes, and a fire-breathing quirk." Katsuki went on. "The only way Deku ever resembled his dad was his freckles. Hisashi's freckles looked the exact same as Deku's."

Katsuki looked up and saw All Might sigh in relief. He smiled at The class and teachers.

"All for One looked nothing like that...They can't be related by blood."

The students let out tiny breaths they didn't realize they'd been holding.

"But..." All might said again. "That doesn't clarify anything, all it does is make things more complicated."

Nezu nodded and looked at Himitsu. "We'll need to go further back...Maybe back to Midoriya's parents' demise."

Himitsu nodded and closed her eyes. The room was filled with another bright flash.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Omg I'm so sorry for not updating in long, I had exams, they're over now tho, and I will be getting a new laptop so I could work on the story better. Thank you so much for 350+ reads! PLEASE PLEASE comment on chapters...i really don't know whether I'm doing a good job on the story or not and it's my first time actually writing a fan fic! Thank you for reading, and consider following or voting if you liked the chapters! It would really mean a lot! <3

-weebshit2468