0.3

He has called Niall a thousand and one times. He has messaged him a thousand times more. He's not answering the phone. And Harry is coming over in 5 minutes.

Niall's not home. Niall's somewhere. Niall is fucking somewhere and if Niall sees that Harry is at Louis' house, unlimited sex jokes will be coming out of Niall's ass and questions will be thrown at Louis' face.

Louis has tried calling Harry to cancel plans until things are definite. Harry hasn't answered his phone either; he's driving. Which is fucking fantastic! If any day were to be the best day of Louis' life, this one would certainly be it!

The door bell rings, and he's hoping it's Harry so he can tell him to fuck off before Niall arrives. Louis flies down the stairs in sweatpants and a soft t-shirt, carelessly sliding in his socks towards the front door to see it is indeed Harry outside. Things are finally turning around.

He opens the door and Harry slides in without greeting, immediately taking Louis' hips into his large hands. He tries to kiss Louis with one of those chaste "how are you doing, babe?" kisses but Louis pushes him away instantly, as if he was a foreign being to Earth.

"You need to go," Louis whispers. "Niall is still coming over."

Harry raises an eyebrow. "You said you were going to call off plans with him!"

"I was," Louis murmurs, whispering for no good reason. Harry slumps in his spot, buzzing out a frustrated sigh. "He didn't come over like he said he was going to before training. He waited like the fucking knob he is. And he won't answer his phone. Now, you have to get out before he arrives."

Harry frowns at him. Oh no. "But can't you tell him to leave?"

"Harry, don't make things difficult--"

"But you said you'd let me suck you off," Harry whines childishly. He reaches forward for Louis' hips again, dragging himself into Louis' personal bubble and touching their feet. Louis doesn't push him away, only hesitates to rest his hands on Harry's waist also. He does eventually, and Louis smiles up to Harry who continues to pout at his foiled plans.

Louis can't let this happen. "We can do it next Friday?"

His eyebrows furrow downward, like his frown. "Fuck you and your lack of organisation."

"You know what." Louis pushes him back aggressively. "You're the one that could have sucked me off in the bushes. You know, when we actually had time and we were in private. Instead, you're the one that made the shitty plan to come back to my place and decide to fuck with my already sorted plans!"

"What were you even going to do with Niall? For all I know, I saved you from a boring night of card stacking and pizza for body shots and Netflix and chill."

"Netflix and chill with yourself," argues Louis. Harry's face remains angered, but it's a passive anger. Maybe something not to be taken seriously. Harry knows that other plans overrule theirs. Their plans aren't even supposed to happen. Harry shouldn't even be in his house, let alone less than a metre away from his presence.

"I hate you," Harry hisses at him. Louis stands his ground, only scoffing at his bright eyes of taunt. He then laughs at Harry, whose lips quirk up into an easy smile. "Coach told me today that room plans for the trip have been sorted too, so looks like in three weeks we're going to be in the same hotel room for four nights."

"What," Louis says, baffled. "We're sharing a room?"

"It was you or Coach." Harry pads towards Louis, closing in the space and sliding his hands on Louis' shoulders. "Told him that I meant no offence but I'd prefer to be with a student. Think he was a little suspicious that I wanted to be in the same room as you, but don't really care. Means we can fuck in the sheets on the day alone."