prologue.

prologue.

it's curious, isn't it? i sit here daily and wonder to myself— how did we go from making paper airplanes, to having our paper faces flying across the city?

—-

If asked if you could turn back time, most people would confidently say yes or no, right? wanting to desperately change something, or thriving from past mistakes. it would make sense to turn back time and redo it all, wouldn't it? i could save them, but i would have never met the people who raised me. i would have become brainwashed into becoming a filthy hero, flashing smiles and broadcasting "positivity" to the people of japan, like all of those other hypocrites. disgusting. the system we go by is ridiculous. heroes would sacrifice lives just to keep their image, and it's only known by the few of us with even the slightest bit of common sense. heroes will "save the day" without acknowledging the collateral damage they cause in the process. they may save lives, but they've ruined just as many.

i guess my answer is no, i wouldn't go back in time. because if i did, i wouldn't have the motivation i do now to end each and every one of them.

—-

note/this story for the most part will follow the story of my hero, but following our main character y/n ayatsuri. she is apart of the league of villains as the UA traitor. her character is somewhat a self insert, with details inspired by myself.  i hope you enjoy!