Get Home "Safe"

After finally deciding that having hybrids in my house that live, breathe, and talk, is okay. I guess. I finally managed to calm down enough to go back to bed by 5 but was woken up by Jungkook at 7 saying that my phone had buzzed and he didn't know what to do with it. I groaned and sat up. 

"Okay. Give it here." He hands me my phone and I see that I have a message from my manager. 

From Manager-Nim

-Performance has been pushed to 2 pm. One of the MCs had to be replaced last minute. They're looking for someone to take the place. Be here by 1:30. 

"Ah. Thanks Jungkookie." I say sitting up. He blushes a little. I don't know why. It's cute though. I pull my covers off and waddle off to the bathroom. 

"I'm-uh-I'm sorry for waking you up." He says, hesitantly. 

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. I really should be up and around anyway. I really need to get some clothes for you boys." I say. I grab a measuring tape from on top of my dresser. "Here. Can you and the other boys go measure yourselves and write it down for me? I'm going to take a shower and get dressed and when I come down I'll go get you come clothes and such." He takes the tape, smiles, and skitter out of the room, skipping down the steps. I hear him talking excitedly to the other boys, but I can't make out what they're saying. I giggle before taking a nice long, hot shower and dressing casually with a loose sweatshirt and leggings, putting my still wet hair up in a ponytail. 

I don't really feel like doing a ton of makeup right now, especially since I'm having the staff do it later anyway. I just do the basics, sunscreen, powder, liptint. I walk down the stairs to see one hell of a sight. Jimin is tied up with the tape, Namjoon is trying to untie him but is only making it worse, Jin's laughing but sounds more like a car's windshield wipers, and Taehyung sits on Yoongi's crossed legs holding a wad of papers. "Um. Guys?" 

"I was trying to do the measurements but I didn't really know how so I gave the tape to Namjoonie hyung who tried to measure Jimin but Namjoonie hyung really isn't good at it." Jungkook says, looking slightly embarrassed. 

"Ah. It's okay, you should have said so. Here, let me help." I slowly untangle Jimin from the long tape and rest one end on the floor and measure up his legs. "Taehyung, write this down." 

"Oh. I don't know how to write. I was just drawing." He says with a cute little boxy smile. I gently take the paper and see a cute drawing of a lopsided heart with the start of a face. 

"Cute." I say to him, handing him back his drawing and taking the next paper down. I finish measuring Jimin, writing down all his measurements before sizing up the rest of the boys. "Namjoon, do you mind if I do you?" Jungkook looks a little disappointed but doesn't say anything. 

"Uh. Yeah?" He says slowly approaching me. 

"The reason I ask is I won't have to take all your measurements, I just need the biggest and the smallest and can get clothes that fit in between. The other boys coo in amazement at my reasoning, but it was just a time saving tactic. I know shopping is going to take me forever so I need to be as quick as possible. I finish up with Namjoon and turn my attention to all the boys. "I'm going out shopping. I should be back before noon. Is there any foods you guys want before I go?" I hear a chorus of things ranging from carrots to steak to cereal. I write down as much as I can before I go to hop in my car, both lists in hand. 

"Can I go with you?" Hoseok asks, holding my car door before I can close it. His blanket is tied around him in a sort of toga style and he looks at me with a cute pout on his face, his fluffy tail swishing behind him. 

"Not today, I'm afraid. Maybe when I get you some proper clothes I'll see about taking you shopping, okay?" He looks sad, but nods, letting go of my door. I drive to the nearest mall and walk around before finding a male clothing store. I take out my phone, being in a mall reminding me that I still need to text Christopher back.