two - butterflies

_____

_____

THIRD PERSON POV

"i -uh" was all she got out before she looked down at her bag, contemplating something. "i can leave if you want?" she asked, not knowing what the correct protocol was for this situation. "no no, it's cool" the confused boy replied, not wanting to scare her off before he knew her name. "so, what's your name" he asked, re-locking the door from the inside & planting himself next to her on the wooden floor.

"logan. logan orlando" she told him, trying to remember which one of anthony's friends he was. "i'm josh" he said, reading her mind. he then realised that she had been the girl in avani's instagram post. they decided to watch a movie, already adding each other on all their platforms. the pair relocated to the king-size bed in the middle of the room, the blonde looking around the room while the boy scrolled through netflix searching for a film.

"what's your favourite movie?" he asked, breaking her thoughts. she focused her gaze on him, smiling as she thought about it. "mmm, 10 things i hate about you" she told him, watching the screen change from netflix to disney +. it was a couple hours & 1.5 movies later when avani walked in on her bestfriend asleep on josh's shoulder. the two had gotten comfortable, their legs tangled as josh's arm rested around logan's waist from behind. logan's arm was wrapped around the front of josh's torso, tightly gripped.

avani smirked at the sight, slowly closing the door which caught josh's attention. he was scrolling through tiktok, his volume low as he left the girl beside him to peacefully sleep. his head was filled with thoughts about logan, she was so pretty but he was scared of rushing things & then eventually scaring her off. as if she read his mind, her grasp tightened, lips parting softly as a light snore escaped her mouth. "i'm going to ant's room for the night, no FUNNY business richards" avani warned the boy as she left for her boyfriend's room.

josh let himself fall asleep after switching off his tv & the lamp. he drifted off to sleep faster than he ever had, unknowingly due to the comfort of the blonde girl beside him. that night was the first of many for the pair, josh forgetting about his worries for once while logan was adorably dreaming of josh. they both had thought the same thing when the movie started, they felt like they were in one of their own teen movies, or a wattpad book. butterflies were errupting in both of their stomachs.

AUTHORS NOTE
*another chapter coming soon - i haven't updated in a while & wanted to get something out :))
*if u haven't listened to the song at the top YOU MUST!!!
*see ya bitches

- L 🍓🧚‍♀️🥵