My Stand Chapter 1 : Our home

Hi my name is kevin, this is my story about everyday i doing in my life. Running, survive, and help other survivor from zombie.

25 Des 2031

I live in forest and born in the small cabin , my house far from the city . So i never had a friend before , just me And my family . Its was 21 year ago spending my time just with my family , the zombie come its 5 days ago. Thats the day where i lost my family. In that time i feel angry and want to kill them all but that word felt into my head.

Father: " Do not do anything stupid if you dont want to get anytrouble "and i remember that word, thats the word he always said to me when i was a kid.

So i decide to survive by myself and not doing anything stupid like the old me, its mean survive alone actually by starting to close the window And try to get all the weapon i need to survive, Everything and prepare myself to defend this house,

when in the first night, in the second floor i try to keep myself to not sleeping and keep watching from the  window if zombie come to me and prepare my guns, but there no sign of zombie. I keep my eyes open, in the end i fall sleep.

26 Des 2031

In the morning, i check on my window and I found a zombie walking near my house, so i had to kill him. I was thinking to blow his head, but suddenly i am not taking a single shot because if i do it more will come for me, for a sound i make by shooting a zombie. so i decise to come closer to him to kill it. Lucky for me because the zombie its not looking at me, one stab into his head and die. Thats was the first experience for me, but i should prepare my self if i want to kill them and keep survive from this disaster, well maybe there a strong one i guess in this world.

That was danger way to kill the zombie, but i dont have a choice. So i take the body, and bury the body in the forest. And just walk into my home, when i was inside my home i reading a book about survivel. I know i cant survive if i dont know anything i need to survive from this plague, so yeah i read the book and do the intruction to survive, Reading every part of it to gain a knowledge.
Night come and decide to turn off all the light in my house, because i think if i am not doing it. Zombie will come to me because maybe they will distract if they see a light,  so i turn off the light and go to my room and  sleep.

27 Des 2031

Everything is fine, no zombie, i have so many food to eat. But still i am not feel safe knowing there a zombie out there, in that time i was thinking to taking a tool and weapon from the city, but i think its to dangerous to go to the city because there could be more zombie in there. So i decide to ride my bicycle to find a store or house to take a food and tool i need, in the street i found a police car with the door is open. I expecting to get a tool, but the only thing i found its a revolver. I was go to far from home, so i decide to go home because i dont want get anytrouble if i found a zombie.

Night is come, i learning about how to ride a car and repair it. So i can go to the far place, after that i turn off the light and sleep.

28 Des 2031

I try to make a bow, it didnt work for the first time i make it. I try to figure it out to make it this bow work, so i try to find a book about crafting. But the unlucky is i didnt find that book, so i go out from my house and turn off the light and electronic device and go to the tower with paper i grab and some colored pecils. When i into the top of the tower, its was really-really a disaster that i never see it before. I can see the city building has been destroyed and even fall from here, i can see it and its was the a madness.So in the top of the tower i draw a map so next time i  know my way to go home, i keep drawing till the night come, i sleep in the tower with door is close so it will be safe to sleep.