FIREPLAY WITH ICE

Donghua was reading a Buddhist scroll that was holded by his left hand, while his right hand is busy in caressing a red tail piece hanging on his waist. When he felt someone's aura near his room, he hided the tail piece inside his robe.
Its Liang Song.

"Greetings Dijun."

'Did you come to play or to gossip?'

'For both.'

With a wave of his hand a board appeared before them. Liang Song made his first move by both  hand and tongue.

'Today.... I met Qingqiu queen Bai Fengjiu  at Chengyu's manor.'

Liang Song move his gaze towards Dijun from the game board.

Dijun sat expressionless as usual. He is indeed a rock. An old rock.

'Chengyu said that the queen is getting married after her aunt's wedding. Her father is arranging blind dates for her.'

This time Liang Song noticed movement of his eyeballs. Like pouring oil on a fire he continued :

'You know, she is known as the dream girl of realms.All the men are queuing up to marry her. She can even start a harem.'

Donghua sitting with a expressionless calm face, but his mind is in chaos now.

Donghua : ' With her innocent beauty and intelligence, she will get a good husband.'

Provoking this emotionless deity is not easy.

Liang Song :' Her ruling changed Qingqiu a lot. Now Qingqiu became a powerful country equal to Nine heavens. No wonder she became dream girl of men. Even girls are jealous of her.'

Donghua : ' You are worried about other's marriage matter. What about you?'

Liang Song:(sighed)'Making chengyu fall in love with me is unpredictable. When I am using sweet words, she is using her fist. She even broke my fan.'

He took his fan and continued speaking while fanning himself.
'Look. How is my new fan? Thanks to
Yehua. He gave me this.
Hey, I am thinking about a fact that, if you marry Bai Fengjiu, you have to call Yehua as uncle who called you uncle.'
Liang Song smirked at his comment.

Donghua : ' I am thinking about..... adopting Lord Chengyu as my daughter.'

'What?....Which means......I have to call you father-in-law?'

'That will never happen. Whoever pursues my daughter, I will break his leg.'

'........'

Donghua : 'As usual..... I won. I have some other things to do.' By saying this he disappeared.

'My time has been very bad lately.' Third prince sighed.