Now What? Extra Information!

SAVE BOOK TWO TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES COMING SOON, FIND IT ON MY PROFILE @ THE WOODSMAN. 

So, you made it to the end! Thank you for joining me on this journey of Marjorie, Fenris, and Petyr! I have recieved some comments, DMs, and questions about what comes next. Will Petyr kill Fenris? Is Marjorie really alive? When will we get to learn more about Fenris? 

Dear readers, I am happy to announce there will be a second and third book to RED. Yes, we will have much more time to spend with our cast of characters. 

After I finish editing this piece, I will begin my work on the second book! If you would like extra information and would prefer to be continuously updated on what I'm writing, I encourage you to follow me. Don't lose Majorie, Fenris and Petyr to the depths of Wattpad! 

And, if waiting is too much to bear, please check out my other unique werewolf novels. I am always writing new ideas. My latest WIP is The Mad Prince and the Little Bird, which is updated weekly and features the contrasting personalities of Marianne and Murdock, a human who hates werewolves and an Alpha who is the son of a rogue. I know many of you don't like cliches, and I try my best to give my readers fresh, unique points-of-view on the world of werewolves! While of course, supplying a healthy amount of rrrrrrrrromance. 

Thank you again for giving my story a chance! Feel free to reach out or follow me on instagram @AuthorJuneValentine. 

P.S. What was your favorite part of RED? I like the moments of Petyr and Marjorie dancing around the bonfire in the first chapters, I think it would be nice to imagine them moving to the clapping of drunken onlookers. Sounds like a good night to me.