Genius Chapter 7

Jun nodded, then charged at Toshiko, and hit her left arm.

Toshiko grasped her arm. "Urg...."

"I just destroyed you bicep, now time for the tricep!" exclaimed Jun as he aimed for her left arm tricep.

Toshiko was hit and excruciating pain went through her arm.

"Your left arm is useless now," said Jun, smirking.

Toshiko pulled out her wand with her right hand, and held it out and it extended. She began to jab at Jun with it as if it was a sword.

Jun dodged and took out a pill and ate it. "For about ten minutes, I'll have strength that surpasses even Hotaka's." He ran up to Toshiko, dodging her wand, and threw a punch at her stomach and Toshiko went flying into a wall with so much force that it dented the wall. Toshiko laid there, eyes closed.

Jun walked up to her. "This is the difference in our strengths, the difference between the strongest and the weakest."

Toshiko slowly stood up. "Don't take me... so lightly...."

Jun was shocked. "You shouldn't be able to stand! That punch should have finished you!'

Toshiko eyes flew open, they were bright red. "I said don't take me so lightly!"

A cloud of smoke appeared and when it cleared, Toshiko was gone.

Jun looked around. "Where is she?"

"'Nii-chan! Behind you!" cried Yasu.

Toshiko appeared behind jun and hit the back of his head with her wand. He fell to the ground but somehow avoided passing out.

Toshiko stepped on his head, smirking. "This is the difference between our strengths," said Toshiko, stepping harder on his head.

Yasu pulled out a flamethrower. "Come on! Let's help Jun 'Nii-chan!" She fired at Toshiko.

Toshiko dodged the fire, but had to get off of Jun to do so.

Jun stood up, rubbing the back of his head. "Thanks Yasu, your attack missed, but it got her off of me." Jun put his hand to his forehead as it was pressed against the ground, it came back drenched in blood.

Takao held out his hands, and a fire engulfed each one. "Yasu, you Jun and Hotaka deal with Toshiko, I'll deal with Chiharu and Akihiko." He ran towards Chiharu and Akihiko, ready to fight.

Yasu's face hardened. "This is gonna be harder than I thought...." Yasu slowly began to take of her army jacket.

Hotaka saw Yasu and was shocked. "Yasu! In front of so many people!? I thought you wanted to keep that a secret!"

Takao looked over to Yasu. "Yasu, you aren't-"

 Chiharu punched Takao. "No time to look away, you know I'm going to get revenge for what you did to Akihiko."

Yasu sighed. "I know, but, as I'm sure you guys have noticed, Toshiko 'Nee-chan isn't as weak as 'To-san though, we'll need to go all out." Yasu's jacket fell to the ground and she stood there, in a short-sleeved t-shirt.

The teachers and students watching all gasped at what they say, some even looked away as it was disgusting to look at.

Yasu stood there, her neck, arms, and hands revealed. Her arms and neck were covered with holes, and there was a hole at the very tip of each finger, and on the palms of her hands. Yasu winced, as if she was physically hurt, when she heard the gasps of the teachers and students.

Hotaka looked over to Yasu. "Yasu..."

Yasu put on a brave face, and took out a few dozen arrows, detached her jaw, and swallowed the arrows. She glared at Toshiko. "I definitely will not lose!" The arrows stuck out of each and every hole in her body, peircing her shirt, pants, and boots. She charged at Toshiko numerous times, hitting her each time with at least one arrow.

Toshiko was scratched all over, and bleeding a lot.

Jun walked up to her, calling for Hotaka while walking towards her. "Hey, Hotaka, come help me with this. That medicine I took to give me strength will last for about one more minute."

"Ok," said Hotaka.He went to join Jun.

Jun clenched his fist and Hotaka quickly caught on and did the same.

Jun smirked at Toshiko. "You're finished." He and Hotaka both threw a punch at the same time.

Toshiko flew far and hit the ground, bouncing a few times. When she finally stopped moving, she laid there.

Jun walked up to her. "You're finished." Jun felt his strength wither away. "My medicine's effects wore off, I'll be experiencing the pain that comes as a side-effect later tonight." Jun looked down on Toshiko. "But for now, I'll delight in the moment. You see, we are strong, you are weak, that is the difference between us, between our strengths."

Toshiko couldn't take it, she couldn't just lay there. Move you idiot! she demanded herself. You better get up if you want to prove your worth! Toshiko began to force herself to stand, and slowly rose to face Jun.

Jun raised an eyebrow."This whole time, I was fighting while purposely making sure not to kill you, but, if you want to die that badly...."

Toshiko's eyes were such a bright red it was impossible to look straight in her eyes without squinting. As she spoke, she slowly broke down into tears, gasping for air and crying her heart out while screaming at Jun. "I will prove... my worth! I will prove that I'm... strong! I will prove... my existence... is...!" Toshiko's pupils contracted and she passed out.

Jun looked down on her. "She stood up just now on willpower alone, with the amount of damage she took, and the amount of blood loss, I'm surprised she was able to stay conscious that long." Jun held his hand to his forehead again. "Speaking of blood loss...." Jun began to heal his forehead.

Takao joined the children. "I just defeated Akihiko and Chiharu." He looked down on Toshiko. "I can't believe her...."

Osamu seemed to appear out of nowhere and walk out into the open. "My, my, that was tiring just to watch...."

The kids and Takao got prepared to fight but Osamu walked right pass them.

Osamu walked up to Chiharu and Akihiko who were both passed out. "These two still have a lot of training to do...." He walked over to Toshiko and knelt down next to her unconscious body, and brushed her hair to the side. "However, Toshiko-san has impressed me greatly. She said how she was hardly trained so I expected her to be weak at first. I knew she had potential, but this?" Osamu looked at Takao. "Imagine how strong she would be if you trained her, imagine how strong she'll be after train her...."

"Why would she decide to hurt people instead of protect them!? I still don't understand!" exclaimed Takao.

"It was hardly about revenge," said Osamu, "The only things she really seemed to care about was getting revenge on the person who killed her parents, and, even more importantly, proving her worth, proving her strength." Osamu closed his eyes.

"Takao-kun, it could be said that you are the main reason for her joining me."