chapter 27 ~ mouth whores

Months had passed and there was still no word from Ian, not even a phone call or letter.

Lip had moved off to college which meant we were two people down when it came to the kids, and with Debbie practically turning into her friend Holly, I needed the extra help.

Svetlana's due date was only weeks away and I still hadn't talked to Mickey since my girls night with Mandy. And even though I still loved him, maybe it was for the best.

"What's with the heels, Debs?" I muttered as I placed Liam down in his chair

"Hanging out with Holly, heard from Ian yet?" I just shook my head, handing Carl a bowl of cereal.

 I mean it wasn't like I could tell my family the truth. We were 17 after all and as Fiona said, all teenagers run off once in there lives.

"Cass you have Liam and Carl today" Fiona sighed, running down the stairs. "I'm heading to the game with Mike"

I think Mike was her boss or boyfriend, or both. To be honest I stopped paying attention when it came to the men in her life.

I closed the door behind her before making my way back into the kitchen.

"You don't even like avocado" I muttered, pulling the spoon out of my brothers hand. 'And what's up with the eye?"

Carl kept coming home with black eyes and busted up lips, but he would never tell us how he got them. I meant it when I said my family was full of lunatics.

"Someone's at the door" He shrugged, turning back to the tv.

I flicked him on the nose before opening up the front door to reveal Tony with a knocked out Frank on his shoulder. 

"Lip's not using his bed, you can put him there" I sighed, opening up the bedroom door. "What happened to him?"

"Found him in a drug house during a raid" He replied. "Good luck"

I waived him goodbye before turning back to my unconscious father. Ever since he found out he had ruined his liver because of his drinking, he's begun drinking even more.

"Carl get your ass up here!" I yelled as my brother came grumbling up the stairs. "Grab his feet and help me drag him into the tub"

Even though I hated Frank, I wasn't going to let him smell up our house with his body odor.

"A bug just jumped off him" Carl groaned before walking back downstairs. God, I was so glad to have a helpful fucking brother.