It started with a comment.

This story is about two troubled girls. They were both troubled, they were both lonely, they were both different. They didn't fit into society. They were practically the same person, but they were thousands of kilometres away.

Their names were Aida and Madison.

Aida was a teenage girl, living in Madrid, obsessed with music and youtubers. She spent her days in her room, listening to music while reading books on the internet. She felt like she was about to break, because no one around her understood her. Not even her parents. But one day, she was reading a fanfiction book, and commented on something about the song 'Good Girls' by 5 Seconds of Summer.

And little did she know about what making that comment would do to change her life.

Then there's Madison. She was also a teenage girl living in a town near London. She was also troubled and lonely, and didn't fit into society either. She also obsessed over books, youtubers and music. She too was on the verge of breaking. But one day, in her room, while reading a comment left by someone on one of the fanfictions she was reading she decided to reply to that person.

And little did she know about what making that comment would do to change her life.