Are You Afraid Of Anything - Tate Langdon

Tate Langdon x reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 584

Summary: You come home and Tate thought you left the house permitted only to find out you just went to school you both start talking because he wants to get to know you

Authors Note: "I thought you weren't afraid of anything" Season 1 (Murder House), so this is based off of this line Tate says. I just started the show, so be nice its my first AHS imagine. Y/F/S (Your / Favorite / Soda)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was so delighted when I unlocked my door. All I could think about at school was coming home, avoiding homework and talking to my new found ghostly friend Tate. I have been living at the famous Murder House for about 2 and a half months. Tate told me everything he did after 3 weeks after moving in. He didn't know what he was doing because he did cocaine, he was getting back at his mom, plus you can tell he regrets and feels bad about it. I didn't care about his past I care about now.

"Where were you?" Tate asked coming up behind me in the kitchen wrapping his arms securely around my torso. I closed the fridge after grabbing a can of y/f/s. I turned in his arms looking at him with adoration.

"The horrible hell hole they call school" I chuckled before looking at his face more closely. I could tell he was a combination of fearful, scared, and alarmed. I could tell something was off with him. Then it clicked he thought I wasn't coming back. His eyes had terms starting to form in them.

"Hey, hey, hey, school is manitory.As much as I don't like going I have to, but I wouldn't just up and leave you. Ok?" I stated cupping his face in between y hands, using my thumbs rubbing lightly back and forth on his cheekbones. I couldn't be anymore fond of this boy. "Come on, lets go hang out in our room." grabbing his hand and tugging him along with me up the stairs.

I like to refer to it as 'our' room when it's just us because it was his first.

Once we got to our room I shut the door. Then he was the one pulling me. He jerked me over towards my bed and yanked me down on top of him. We started laughing really hard. Once the laughing died down we ended up just gazing into eachothers eyes I love his deep brown eyes, they are the most captivating brown eyes I've ever seen.

We sat criss-cross from each other on the bed, an he started fiddling with my hands.

"Are you afraid of anything?" he asked out of the blue. I thought about it for a moment I'm not afraid of much but I'm not gonna rule out everything.

"I wouldn't say I'm not afraid of anything but I am not afraid of most things." I responded looking up from our hands. There isn't much that I think we haven't told each other. He's like my only real friend, people suck.

"I will protect you from everything. Even when your not afraid of whatever's there. Promise." he proclaimed nonchalantly.

"Your so full of shit" I mumbled looking down again. But he extended his hand up and lifted my chin up to get me to look him in the eyes.

"No, no I promise. I'm serious,I promise nothing will get you as long as I'm around. I mean it." he stated looking me in the eyes sternly so I know he's telling me the honest truth.

After that you nodded 'yes' understanding what he meant and said. After that he ushered me to lay down with him. He opened his leg's and I layed down laying against his chest. Our legs tangled together and his arms enveloping me in his warmth with love and care.

We eventually fell asleep like that, after moving the comforter around us.