✿10

(EDITED)

felt like updating bcs i had free timee. also i feel so happy when i see your comments and votes. you guys have no idea how happy i feel. thank you guys so much! 💗💗

"Wait so today Jungwon has to tutor you?" asked Sunoo

"Yep."

"He seems like a very introverted person though," said Sunoo. "I don't think I've ever seen him talk to anyone else but the 6 of them."

"Really? He wasn't like that before though." She accidentally slipped, but she couldn't help it. 

Chaeyeon felt a small rush of guilt. She knew why he was like that. Heck, she was one of the main reasons why. She remembered he was the exact opposite of that when they used to be best friends. 

He was full of light and always had a smile on his face whenever he came to her house to play. Even when she was sad, he still never failed to put a smile on her face.

"You guys know each other before?" asked Sunoo. From his point of view, he noticed that they didn't really get along with each other since the beginning. He could feel the conflicted tension yesterday when they sat together at lunch. He was of course curious but he didn't want to be nosy. 

"Yep. We used to be best friends." She answered. 

"Used to?" He asked, "What happened?" 

She let out a small sigh, "Some complicated things. Now let's get going to the cafeteria, I'm getting hungry." 

It was not that she was uncomfortable with talking about the topic, but rather she was scared she would break. She spent years trying to forget the horrible trauma and it worked, till she moved back here. 

She concluded that everything would be fine as long as she was out of Jungwon's way but the universe had other plans for her. 

Once they entered the cafeteria, Chaeyeon could see Sunghoon waving from a distance and she waved back.  After buying a small juice box, she headed to the table with Sunoo.

Sunghoon felt that something was off about Chaeyeon because she seemed quieter than usual. He shrugged it off, however, and just blamed it on him overthinking. 

don't forget to vote if yall liked this chapterr

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

you're loved, you're appreciated and most importantly, you're not alone (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆