Haitus. / Trip Update.

This was an old chapter edited as to not add any unnecessary chapters

Made on - August, 23rd, 2021, Monday, 2:38am - 2:45am

I will be taking a few day's off it's for personal reasons. I will update you guy's on why when I come back to share some detail's. Please read the Rewritten 3 chapters while I'm away.

Note- I will upload if I can. Plus it's only a few day's anyways. 

Reminder- I will try to upload on my channel since I've already took a week off but I will take an extra week off from there as well. Thank you for reading this post you're truly an amazing person. 

Also thank you for 7.2k reads you all are physco! (In a good way).. 

Anyways I'm rewriting this book mainly because I felt like it didn't represent it's plot. Plus the start was so bad and I kept gaining reads and I was like girl no- You need to make this good for you're readers! Anyways I will update you all on this post when I come back! Bye! Have a good day!. 

EDIT: Haitus extended but I will upload chapters 1 or 2 this week I got my date's wrong. (Didn't get to this) 

Hi guys, I'm back from my trip. The next chapter will be out soon! Probably later today or in the next few days. I still have a bit of writer's block but I'll try my best. Anyways thx for the support on this book we've reached 8k+ reads I didn't expect my books to go this far. So thank you guys so much.

Little mini about what I did on my trip for anyone who's interested.

- It was a 7 hour trip and a 2 hour boat trip to go there. So it was one of those big boats. But it was not a cruise. Just a giant boat!

We left at 5:00am I stayed up all night. My friend's family left at 4:00am. We had 1 stop to a food shop. They were trash, messed up my order by putting bacon in it (P.S. In my religion I can't eat beef, pork, bacon, etc . It's a sin) and I think I ate some. But I did it subconsciously so i'm fine. They also treated me wrongly doing all the orders after me when I just wanted 1 item. Fuck them and their live. I walked up to the lady who took my order and she was so rude immediatly before I said anything saying "There was a bigger order before you!" (Note: All the people before and many after me left already.) Then my mom came and got my order and they got it wrong. So, I didn't get to eat anything.

We made another stop at a beach? Then we made our way to the boat area. They checked our tickets and stuff happened. It was going to be a long wait to get on the boat so we decided to eat the food we already cooked there in a seating area. It rained a lot before so we had to use tissue to dry it up by we I mean our fathers. Than we ate and more cars came. Once we we're done it was a long wait before we finally got on the boat. We had to use our cars to drive in the boat. (It carried ours and had a few floors we could go to.) We got out of our car inside the boat and stayed at the top floor's for a long time to see the ocean! There was seating.