555

゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

relationships

older brother

( art by @noonrema on twitter )

*:・゚✧ ┈ name
christian rivers

*:・゚✧ ┈ birthday
october 1st, 1979

*:・゚✧ ┈ height
185.42cm | 6'1"

*:・゚✧ ┈ pronouns
he | him

*:・゚✧ ┈ nationality
mexican american

*:・゚✧ ┈ sexuality
straight

*:・゚✧ ┈ statues
married

*:・゚✧ ┈ occupation
real estate ceo,
headmaster of Rivers Technical Educational Academy
grade 1 sorcerer,
head operator of America's Secret Organization Of Jujutsu Sorcery

i have a strong bond with my brother. before i was born, he had asked our parents for a little sibling as he wanted someone to play with. after mother had gotten pregnant with me, he became extremely happy, and had even sworn to be an amazing big brother who's always there for his little sister. he definitely kept his promise. even now that that i have settled down in japan he makes sure to check up on me from time to time when he has the chance, to make sure i'm safe and doing well. he has beautiful bluish gray eyes. he is a very strong, fast, and flexible jujutsu sorcerer, with his own unique jujutsushiki. he got married to Madeline at the age of 26 to a beautiful and strong woman who's also a jujutsu sorcerer and teacher. They had two amazing and beautiful daughters and a handsome strong son. My sister-in-law is like an older sister to me, we have a strong bond. i love and adore my nieces and nephew, and vise versa, they see me as their cool aunt whose always there for them. my brother and his family come to visit me from time to time in japan on vacations.