6

Aki pov:

I was minding my own business eating the lunch Ku gave me when I heard a voice behind me. As I turned I saw a girl glowing this weird yellow light.

"Hi, are you new? I'm Kokomi Teruhashi, what's your name, new guy?."

''Hi, I'm Aki, Kusuo's boyfriend."

"Oh Saiki's boyfriend you say?" When she asked me that her tone was different than before.

"Yes, he's boyfriend." Ku said.

She started to fake cry then yell at me for calling her ugly when I did no such thing. She ran out of the cafeteria after she got everyone's attention. As I looked out at the sea of about 200 angry teenagers I knew she did that on purpose, don't ask how it was a gut feeling.

It took about 10 seconds before everyone but me, Ku, and everyone at our table yelled and got out of their seats looking like they were going to kill me. Ku grabbed my hand before making the lights turn off and teleported us and our bags to the rooftop. "Ku why did she do that?" I asked as I hugged him like my life depended on it. "She has a crush on me and now hates you for that." He said as rocked back and forth to help calm me down.

Today was horrible. I joined a new school, made enemies with some girl that must be popular and everyone hates me because of that petty bitch but at least I have Kusuo Saiki and my new friends on my side.