beach day

Your swimsuit             (Sorry if you don't like it )

                       Your swimsuit
(Sorry if you don't like it )

'I'm going mom!" I finally finished getting ready for the beach with Eli, Miguel, and Demetri. I made sure I had everything ; waiting for my moms response.

"Ok! Have fun y/n!" I see her then appear from the kitchen.

I grab me keys and then start to drive to Eli's house. They all agreed to meet there so I wouldn't have to drive every where. It was about a 10 minute drive until I got there. They were waiting on the deck and then when Eli saw my car he came running.

He then swung the front seat door open and got in. Leaving the others to sit in the back.

"Hey" Eli said while breathing heavily. My eyes then glued onto his body. He had a pack- his skin was glowing and tanned.

"Umm y/n?" Miguel snapped in front of my face making me snap out of it. I immediately blushed and said sorry. They all just started laughing.

"Oh no, it's fine. I like it." Eli said while winking at me.

"Ok you guys. Can we at least get going?!" Demetri said. With that I started my car and drove off.

____

We laid down our towels and got the snacks in the sand. It was hot and we all wanted to hop into the water. I wore a light sweater and shorts over my swim suit , making me having to take it off. I then took it off and Eli was staring at me.

"It's not polite to stare babe." I say sarcastically. He then went red.

Miguel then cut us off. "LAST ONE THERE HAS TO GET BURIED IN THE SAND!"

With that we all ran as fast as we could. Demetri then face planted into the sand. I didn't hesitate to keep on running. Miguel made it first, Eli, me, and then Demetri.

As I stepped into the water my body relaxed and I dived in. When I came up I saw Eli smiling at me with his hair already wet.

God he is so fucking hot

"Look over there guys! There is a dock. Wanna go jump?" Demetri said while signaling to the dock.

We all agreed and walked over there. While going there Eli grabbed my hand making me smile ; him blushing.

Miguel went in first, Demetri, and then it left me and Eli. We started to argue on who would go in first.

"Bro. Just go!" I said while crossing my arms.

"Eli just do it!" Miguel said while winking at him.

"Just to clarify this was not my idea." Eli said. With that I felt a strong pair of hands picking me up bridal style and going into the water.

When we went to the top Eli was holding onto my waist and smiling. I blushed and looked at the others who were just looking the other way chuckling.

I turn back to Eli as I watch him scan my face ; to my eyes to lips. I couldn't take it anymore so I just pulled him into a kiss.

It lasted for a couple seconds and he was madly blushing. The others then 'OOO" and I gave them a glare.

It was then getting late and me and Eli were getting closer ; occasional hand touching and winking but not much. It was around 7:30 and I we were heading home. I dropped each of them off, Eli last.

"Before I go I just wanted to say that I had so much fun today y/n" he said while smiling.

"Same Eli" We then started at each other until he grabbed onto my cheek and kissed me. A thousand butterflies filled my stomach and I smiled when letting go.

"See you around y/n"