Short chapter

Lilly's Pov

I was in the backseat starring out the window. When Mitch asked," Shouldn't you and Hunter be in car seats?" I said," no!" Mitch said," Well me and the guys want you both to be safe, so we are going to get you both a some." I didn't want a car seat.

Time skip!

When we got to Ashley's, Mitch and I got out of the car and walked to the door. When Ashley answered we went in. I saw she was getting ready to go.

Mitch said," I have to run to the store. Can you watch Lilly for a bit?" Ashley said,"Ya sure." When Mitch left it was just me and Ashley. Ashley asked me," So how are you?" I said," I'm bored." Ashley said," Ok do you want to play on my phone?" I said." Yes!" We both when upstairs to her bedroom and she gave me her phone.

I sat on her bed and played games. She was putting on shoes.

Mitch's Pov

I was driving to the store when he got a text from Jerome.

Jerome - hey when will you be home?
Mitch- going to the store, I'll call u when I'm on my way home.
Jerome- ok

Time Skip.

I was in the store looking at the car seats. I was very confused. Then an employee came and helped me with it.

I'm so sorry! I'm in a stupid writers block for what's going to happen in this story... I am starting a new book soon though... I'm going to try to get a pass at school to write in school! I hoped you liked this short chapter... K byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....