Ainosuke Shindo(Adam) ★ Eve

"And her?" Langa questioned in a plain curious tone. Reki and Miya turned to where the blue-haired boy was looking. 

On the race track was a dark brown girl speeding through with her thick wild unruly hair whipped in the wind. She had a large toothy grin showing off her sharp pointed teeth. "Oh!" The redhead began with a rosy expression. Miya rolled his eyes at his friend's love-dove expression and took the effort to explain. "That's Eve. She's fairly new, like you I suppose. She was invited by Cherry apparently they're friends. She's called Eve because, well if you saw how Adam skates you'd understand." 

"Adam?" Langa asked once more at the mentions of a new name. "He's notorious for starting S, and he's undefeated." "But that's not even the best part, today, those two are going head to head," Joe butted in, which greatly annoyed Miya. "Yea, Im so hyped to see them go against each other!" Reki added. 

"Look!" 

"HE'S HERE!"

"ADAM!"

"ITS GONNA START NOW!"

The group turned to see Adam in his skintight suit, his mask tightly around his face, and an amused smirk plastered on him. In return, Eve rolled up to the starting line beside him. She too like her pink haired friend dressed in a kimono. Her's was black with gray flowers that had small yellow inkings around it. Tying it together was a white obi yet on her feet she wore a crisp pair of black vans. 

"Hello, eve~" This made the said girl turn to face him. She stared for a moment, no particular emotion seen on her face. As minutes passed she finally opened her mouth to began to speak which made others quiet down to hear what she had to say but to their surprise, she closed her mouth and turned away. "SO SLOW!" They yelled in disappointment. 

"Not much of a talker eh? Thats fine let us begin."

She nodded and as soon as the countdown begins Adam took out his signature cigerretes, slowly taking his time to put one to his mouth. By now the countdown had switched to its last color green, signaling the start of the match. Not bothering to be offended Eve dug her heel into the ground and pushed off using the other, the sheer power from her calf muscles gave her the ability to sped off down the straight path. Bystanders watched in awe, their hair whipping in their face as Eve came passing by.