12. The Council

George woke up to a screaming Sapnap.

"WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU? I WAS SO FUCKING WORRIED, AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET A HEALING POTION?"

George opened his eyes groggy and jsut wanting to sleep. "Uh Dream gave it to me." George said not really thinking about anything.

God he just wanted peace.

"DREAM!? LIKE THE DREAM? THST DREAM? OMG DO KNOW WHERE HIS HIDEOUT IS?" Sapnap was freaking out.

"No, he put me a blindfold when we left." George said putting the pillow on his head hoping for silence.

"IM GOING TO GET TECHNO! THIS IS CRUCIAL INFORMATION!" Sapnap said hurrying out of the room.

George just wanted to sleep.

Soon techno came into George's room. "So I heard you were at Dream's place? Any idea where it is?" Techno said sitting down on a chair.

"Well it was in some cave." George said barely raising his gaze.

"We'll discuss this with the council later, you can join. 12:30 sharp." Techno said exiting the room. It was 11. He still had some time to shower and clean up.

So that's what he decided to do. Everyone had their own bathrooms and showers luckily.

George stepped into the steamy water. All his worries washed away with the warm water hitting his face.

It was relaxing as if George was floating in the clouds. As if he was in a Dream. (Dirty joke intended)

But soon he was brought back reality by a knock on the door.

"HEY GEORGE HURRY THE COUNCIL IS MEETING UP RIGHT NOW!" Sapnap was yelling through the door.

George groaned and stepped out of the warm water. The freezing air hitting his face and quickly drying and putting on clothes trying to get warm. Stepping out of the bathroom and seeing Sapnap sitting on the bed. "HURRY THEY STARTED 5 MINUTES AGO" he was basically screaming now.

George ran out of the room and running down the hallways. Finally getting to the council door he knocked. There was no answer first but then a monotone voice said "Come in."

George stepped in the room. There was a big long table with seats for everyone.There was Philza,Techno,Wilbur,Bad and Nikki writing something down. It was quiet.

"Heyyy George! Thanks for joining us!" Bad said cheerfully. Techno motioned him to a chair and George sat down.

"So as you have heard, George has been in Dream's base. Can you give us any info on it?" Phil said calmly. Techno clearly didn't like to do the talking.

"Well it was in a cave, that's all I could remember. He was cooking us breakfast and we had hay beds." George said trying to remember everything.

"Anything else?" Wilbur said.

"Nothing that is notable. I didn't see where it was he tied a cloth around me face when we left ." George said just wanting to go back to sleep.

Techno stood from his chair. "Are you sure there is nothing else that you have to say about Dream? Have you seen his face? Do you have any idea where he might be? Have you met before this?"

Techno was questioning George now.

George was uncomfortable. Did techno know that he had a relationship with Dream? Was it that obvious?

Then it hit him.

Techno knew about the note and was clearly not buying the it was a old message.

"No nothing that comes to mind!" George said trying to sound cheerful. "Of course I will tell you if I find any other things!" George continued.

"Thank you George!" Bad said "Now we will be leaving techno!"

"Ok see ya, George you stay" Techno said. You couldn't hear anger sadness or anything in his voice. It was just plain.

George stayed seated as everyone else left the room. Phil patted him on the shoulder.

As the door closed and the final person left Techno walked behind George.

"Get up." He said still you couldn't hear emotion in his voice.

George got up quickly.

Then in a flash techno pinned him to the wall. "You think I'm dumb heh? A old letter? I wanted to trust you George, I really did but this event shows it. You are doing something with the enemy." Techno was now taking his sword out.

"Techno let me go, please you don't have to do this, please let me go!" George screamed. He was fighting back tears. He didn't want to seem like a weakling.

Now the sword was against George's chin. He could feel blood trickling down his skin as the pain grew and the sword dug deeper into his skin. "I'm sorry." Techno said. There was absolutely no regret in his voice.

"I'm going to have to step in." You could hear a voice say from the other side of the room.
———————————————————-/
(801 words)

Sorry took a while. Writers block entered midway.

Good day, morning or night to you!