Chapter 1- Bad Timing

*The Doctor's P.O.V.*

The Master is dead, so is the rest of Gallifrey. They were sucked back into their own time, back to the Time War. Donna was fine, Wilf was back with his family, Mickey and Martha got together, and Sarah Jane is happy. And Rose, my lovely Rose, back in the other dimension. I'll never get to see her again. Maybe I can say goodbye for one last time.

I pressed the buttons on the console and the TARDIS left, I don't know where she's taking me. We arrived at some time and I have no idea when. I exited the TARDIS and checked my surroundings.

London, and it's snowing.

I looked around the area some more and found myself infront of the apartment Rose lived in before.

Suddenly, 2 women walked toward the entrance of the apartment building.

It's Rose. So the other woman must be Jackie. Jackie entered the building and Rose was about to follow after. If this will be the last time that I'll be seeing her in the form, then I better make the best of it.

"Umm excuse me," I said, "what's the date? Today?"

"How much have you had mate?" She started laughing, I'm surely going to miss that laugh. "2005, January the 1st."

"Oh is it? Haha," I don't know what else to say, I'll try to make it last in her mind at least, then I remembered that this is the year that I first met her. " I bet you're gonna have a really great year. "

She smiled and walked towards the building. I've been holding the regeneration for too long, this isn't going to be painless for my next incarnation. I apologize to him greatly.

I entered the TARDIS, and let it hover in space, just above the Earth, the regeneration energy is slowly escaping my body, and I can't stop it anymore.

Suddenly, I felt the pull of another Tine Lord/Lady.

"Oh of all the times, why did it have to be now?" The golden light began to glow around my body. I tried so hard to remember this till my very next incarnation. It would be really painful, but I have no choice. I don't want to lose that connection.

Without another moment, I spoke the very last words I will ever utter with these lips, "I don't want to go."

*Normal POV*

Down in planet Earth, as the Doctor regenerated, a little girl knelt and prayed to Santa, wishing for someone to come and save her. Little did she know that her wishes will very soon come true.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey everyone, I would like to apologize for the very long wait for the 1st chapter. Also, I'm sorry for this really short chapter. I kinda lost inspiration in writing this story, but I have gained it back so, more updates to come real soon :).

Please Vote and Comment :D
See ya all soon :)