Not going anywhere

'waking up like this.... This is not a dream right' mew cresses gulf's cheek as he woke up. Mew was beaming with happiness.

With mew's action gulf wake up. He opened his eyes lightly. He looked at mew's smiling face. "for how long you have been watching me?" gulf asked mew.

"since I woke up." Mew replied with a soft kiss on gulf's lips.

Gulf got surprised with mew's action and cover his mouth "I haven't even brushed my teeth yet" gulf said.

Mew chuckled and hovered over gulf and took gulf's hand off from his mouth and started to kiss him abruptly.

Gulf pushed mew "hey hey. Stop it. My mouth Is dirty." Gulf said.

"you can never be dirty to me gulf. You are perfect." Mew said making gulf blush his ears turn red.

Mew smiled and kissed him once more before getting off of him and lie down next to him. Mew pulled gulf to him and rested gulf's head on his chest. Gulf smiled. "you know you are acting to sweet right now."

"you don't like it" mew asked frowning like child. Gulf looked up at mew's face and smiled again he quickly kissed his lips and got back to resting his head on mew's chest.

Gulf's cute and sudden action made mew overly joyed and he embraced gulf.

It was the wonderful morning for both of them. Mew and gulf were feeling like this is a dream and both of them didn't want to wake up from this sweet fantasy dream. They stay like that giggling, smiling and kissing for most of the morning.

When gulf's stomach starts to make noised, hunger for the food they both smiled. And decided to get out of bed and fill up their stomachs. After taking quick shower they both head to dining room to get some food in their system.

Mew picked up gulf princesses style making gulf feeling embarrass but mew was enjoying all of it. "mew put me down I can walk"

"I know you can but I want to carry you" mew said.

"I am a man you know and the way you are carrying me is really awkward." Gulf said while frowning his eyebrows.

"I know you are a man and who said we can't carry a man like this. Carrying like this only means how much you tenderly care for the person you are carrying." Mew said with a sweet smile.

"you really know your way around words." Gulf said. Mew just smiled sneakily.

As they reached to dinning room. mew swiftly put gulf down as he entered the dinning room seeing the person sitting on the dining table.

Gulf hasn't saw his dad sitting in dinning room he was just to focused on mew's action "so much for tender care huh?" gulf said frowning.

Mew gestured gulf to look at his dad in front of mew. Gulf looked at his dad and this expression changed to awkward smile.

"good morning dad." Gulf said with an awkward smile.

"I can see that you are blinded in love that you don't even know what time it is. It is already noon son." His dad teased.

Mew and gulf both awkwardly smiled and looked at each other. They both forget that gulf's dad was also at the house. They both moved sat down on the dinning chair and start to self-serve food.

Suddenly gulf phone rang. Mew looked at gulf asking "who is it?"

"its sunny." Gulf said.

Hearing the caller's name made mew little mad. "talk after eating your food."

"I will be quick" saying that gulf picked up the call without giving mew a chance to say something else.

"hey sunny. How are you?"

"gulf you need to come here please." Sunny said with a trembling voice. She was scared. Hearing her trembling voice made gulf worried.

"what's wrong sunny? Are you okay?" gulf got worried seeing gulf's expression mew and his dad also got worried.

Mew asked "what's going on?"

Gulf signaled mew to give him a minute.

"gulf Emma is not well. She got injured and having really high fever. Sh...She is unconscious and only calling for you. She need you please gulf come fast." Sunny started to cry.

Hearing emma is injured gulf's face got pale "d.. Don't worry sunny I will be right there. I will be there soon don't worry take care of her till then." Saying that gulf disconnected the call.

Gulf got up abruptly and turned to mew "I need to go to sunny right now mew."

Hearing that mew's face darkens. He felt like gulf is gonna leave him again "NO!!" mew raised hsi voice.

Gulf looked at him confused "what? Mew I need to go there now!! emma is not well she needs me."

"no, you are not going anywhere." Mew stood up raising his voice again.

Seeing the scene gulf's dad also stood up and asked "what is going on? And mew, why are you not letting him go."

Mew turned to gulf's dad "sir I know you love your son and you might not understand the situation. So, I just want you to stay out of this matter" he said coldly. Making gulf's dad dumbfounded.

"why? Mew I need to be there for Emma she is my daughter. she needs me." gulf said.

Mew looked at gulf "NO she is not. And you are not going anywhere." Saying that mew grabbed gulf's hand and dragged him out of there to the room.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

hope you are liking the my story. let me know you views in comments.🤗

thanks for being wonderful reader's.🥰😍🤗

love you all....❤️❤️❤️