part one: love at first sight🥺🥺🥺💕💕💕

hello guys it's author-chan again and i would like to say, enjoy my story <3333

alvin seville. a name that girls drooled over. you would hear it at the club. the famous band singer and leader of the band, the chipmunks, was a dream for all the ladies. alvin was living dream life with all the women he could ever want, but something was off.

alvin woke up at 12 am with a huge hangover. "ow my head" he moaned. alvin didn't remember much from last night, but all he remembers is a party, a very big party where he probably got extremely drunk. alvin heard a voice.

"hello muggleborn. you passed out last night. so i brang you here." a tall blonde haired boy said in a caring voice. alvin looked up and was starstruck. draco was so handsome to him in his slytherin uniform. alvin was blushing hard and trying not to shout.

draco was thinking similar thoughts, "he's so cute when he sleeps." he thought. but he didn't think he was falling in love, was he?

"o-oh, thank you sir!" alvin replied with a smile. "it's ok muggle."draco spat out. "omg he's so hot when he insults me😩" alvin thought to himself. "anyways i better get going mate, lemme give u my number, it's 999" draco said out of the blue. "ok, i'll call you later!" alvin exclaimed, grabbing his phone and saving dracos contact as "hotboy🥵🥵🥵🍆🍆" draco smiled and waved goodbye, heading to hogwarts to shout at harry potter again, him knowing that he had to meet alvin again.

authors note: 69 lmao. i hope you enjoyed this took a while. who also ships dralvin? anyways next part is out tomorrow🥺🥺🥺