Your getting married

I walked down stairs like any normal day but today was different. When I was almost down the stairs I stoped when i heard.

"So what date do we want the wedding on?"

"i'm not sure."

thats when the talking stoped. Wedding were they gettig meird. I continued to do my normal morning. But I kept thinking about the wedding. What was mom talking about. I pushed it out of my mind till a week later.

"Hey Lily can I talk to you."

"yea sure."

"so me and your dad have been talking about a wedding."

"okay."

"because we are getting married."

"I heard you talking about it a couple weeks ago."

After that it was wedding this wedding that then it came to a fun day at the mall. Mum and I went to the mall with two of our friends Karry and Yvone. We went into a bunch of different stores till we went to Le Château. There we found shoes and the dress. The dress that I was going to wear on my parents wedding.

it was the best dress that i saw all day

it was the best dress that i saw all day. A couple months later my aunt looked for the dress and found it Le Château website. one week later we get the dress. But when the wedding was supposed to be covid-19 came so my parents are still waiting to get married.