The Lakehouse

When we arrived at the lake house I had sweat pants and tang top on. Now you be wondering why I'm wearing sweatpants well its cause I'm hiding my leg.

I have a metal prosthetic leg on my right. No one really knows except my family and Andre because he came to some of my basketball games when we have to wear shorts.

I don't have one of those prosthetics that look real because my leg couldn't adjust to it. Mine is just looks like a metal pole.

We all got out with our bags and headed to the front door. We heard a buzzing noise and looked at a moth killer thing. "Daddy, what's it doing?" Becky asked Lenny. "Well there taking the moths away" he replied. "Daddy, where is it taking them?" Higgins and I answered this one. "Hell".
"Higgins, Lucy don't say that" Lenny scolded us. "oh I'm sorry not hell, Mexico" Marcus replied and I nodded.

Then Lenny ended up unplugging the machine and Mama squished it.

We headed in side with Rob opening the door. "Welcome to the house of 78" he told us.

Donna started playing the piano roughly and mom scolded her but she kept playing anyways. Bean was clung onto my hand and Aiden was on my other side.

Rob showed us to this master bedroom. My dad stepped up "I think Lenny should have this" and everyone nodded. Roxanne was about to go in when Lenny stopped he. "No I think the kids should have this" and all the kids ran in.

I jumped on the bed with Aiden and Bean while everyone else checked out the room. Greg and Keithie were looking at the old tv to the side. "Dad ways there a box at the back of the tv?" Greg asked genuinely confused.

I rolled my eyes "that's rest of the tv doorknob" I answered him. Lenny laughed "ya not everything is flat screens, buddy". "That's some stone age shiznit" Keithie replied. "Ya that's whack" Lenny replied sarcastically.

All the kids were doing their own thing and I decided to go outside with a basketball I brought. I went out to the tennis court and saw no one around so I took off my pants which had my basketball underneath showing off my leg.

After about an hour of playing I heard a load of gasps and I turned around to see everyone but my family and Andre looking me shocked. I dropped the ball and made a run for it into the forest.