|•See you soon•|

(A/N: I know Snape lives in Cokeworth but in this story. He doesn't. They are going to live in a nice big house that I found on google. Suck it up. Also this is in modern times just remember. Also I think I went over this..? I can't remember.)

It was time... they were at platform 9 3/4. Draco and Sara's hands were intertwined as they walked off the train and they walked into the original platform, with all the muggles. Liz and Pansy said there goodbyes even though Liz would obviously see Sara because they are neighbors. Pansy and Liz left and it was time for Draco and Sara to say goodbye until the next time they saw each other.

"Soo...",Draco said.

"This is it..",Draco sighed.

"Don't... don't say that it's just temporary until we see each other again. I'll call you all the time and you'll call me... right?",Sara asked.

"Of course I will princess. Everyday.",Draco said, his voice cracking in the middle of his sentence. He held Sara's hands and looked at her.

"Oh god I'm going to miss you.",Draco started crying as he pulled Sara into a hug. Sara was crying too.

(A/N:Bitch I'm crying.)

"I'm going to miss you too..",She sniffled.

"I'm going to miss spending every day with you during class...",He said.

"Teasing you in the common room.",He chuckled sadly. Sara smiled and looked at him. He looked at her and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"I just wish we didn't live so far away from each other!",Sara said.

"I know.",Draco said and put his forehead on hers.

"I just want to be with you.",Draco said softly. His lips brushed up against Sara's. He nuzzled his nose against hers.

"I want to be with you too...",She sighed. Draco smiled and pulled her into a kiss.

So passionate and loving, she would miss all the times they shared at Hogwarts.

"Draco..",It was his mother. He looked at her and nodded and then back at Sara.

"She comes to get me every fucking time.", Draco sighed. Sara chuckled.

"I love you so much.",Draco said.

"I love you too...",Sara smiled. Draco kissed her one more time and hugged her.

"Is your dad coming to get you..?",Draco asked. Sara nodded.

"...Sara if he's not...-"

"He is. Just trust me.", Sara chuckled.

"Okay okay I love you. I'll call you as soon as I get home..",Draco sighed.

"I love you too... I'll see you soon.", Sara smiled.

Draco smiled and Sara and Draco walked their separate ways. Sara walked to one end and Draco walked to the other... she could just think about all the memories and why she loved Draco so much, she really didn't want to leave Draco. So many thoughts ran through her mind. She looked back at Draco as he walked away and she walked out of the train station....

Snape wasn't coming to get her. He never does.

She started walking home, shedding a few tears each step. She already missed Draco and just wanted to stay with him a bit longer.
She walked to the park, and sat on a bench, taking a break from her walking. She started breaking down. She heard footsteps come towards her and looked up.

"I knew I'd find you here...",Liz said and sat down next to Sara.

"...what are you doing here shouldn't you be with Pansy?", Sara wiped away her tears.

"You were there to hold me when I cried, I'd like to return the favor.... you need a shoulder to cry on.", Liz said and opened her arms. Sara hugged Liz and cried.

"I know you miss him... and everything is hard out of Hogwarts...",Liz said.

"But he'll call! We made double date plans remember?", Liz smiled.

"What if he can't make it...? He lives 2 hours away Liz!", Sara cried.

"Oh shit your right. I didn't even think about that-",Liz thought out loud. Sara started sobbing even more.

"It's okay Sar!! We'll find a way!!", Liz said.

After they chatted for a while they both walked home.

Sara walked into the empty house, well Prejudice was running around but other than her... it was empty. Sara went upstairs and took a shower, she stood in their as the hot water ran down her back, the smell of her cherry blossom soap roaming through the air. After getting dressed she walked into her bedroom and sat on the bed, waiting for Draco's call.
2 hours past...

Still nothing. She had been scrolling on tiktok for hours. She was ready to go to bed and Draco should be at home by now.

4 hours past...

Still nothing. She waited and waited.

2 day later...

Sara had never been so upset... she tried to call him but he didn't answer. She really wanted Draco to come see her. Liz hasn't come to see her... it felt like nobody wanted to talk to her, nobody wanted to see her.

She understood why Liz didn't, because she has Pansy now but she really hoped Draco would come to see her. Her dad hadn't come home and like always she was alone... she expected to be alone... alone. That's how it was going to stay. At least she had prejudice.

Well now all she could do was wait, until her and Draco see each other again, At his house? For his birthday? For her birthday? At her house? Somewhere... or back at the place where they fell in love...

Hogwarts.

Fin

|
V

(BAHA IM MAKING A SECOND BOOK!!)