Chapter 22

"That's not really a problem for you but for me, I want you all for myself" I replied.

"Oh?" Jake asked and stopped walking. "KIDDING! Lets go" I said but what I said was the truth. "Oh okay" he said and continued walking.

"We've arrived. Now get out of my back" he exclaimed. "Pft. Rude!" I yelled and jumped off his back. We walked into the cafe. He snatched my hand and led me to one of the tables. "Stay here" he demanded "Why? I'd like to order" I said. "No, I'll order" he stated.

"Fine. But make sure you order something good or I'm kicking your ass" I threatened and he rolled his eyes.

I placed my chin on the top of my palms as I waited. 5 minutes later, he came back with the food and my mouth watered. He placed the food on the table and we started eating.

However, my stomach started to hurt. "Excuse me.. I need to go to the comfort room" I said to him and he nodded. I stood up and gripped on my aching stomach, hoping that the pain would go away but it just got worse.

I ran as fast as I could to the comfort room and went in one of the bathroom stalls. I kneeled down and started coughing out blood. My eyes widened and I heard the door burst open. "Y/n! Are you okay?!" I heard Jake yell.

He ran to me and for some reason, the pain started going away and I didn't feel like coughing/vomiting anymore. "Yah! Did you trip?! Eat something poisonous?! Or are you on your perio-" I cut him off as soon as I knew what he was about to say.

"Shut up and don't say that ever again. Calm down, I'm fine" I said strictly. He helped me stand up and I glared at him. "Jake your in the women's bathroom" I said while I washed my hands.

He quickly ran out of the bathroom and I chuckled. After washing my hands, I looked at the mirror so I could fix my face/hair before I go out.

-Time Skip-

After school, I went back home and immediately passed out on my bed. But I felt like vomiting again, so I ran to the bathroom but I stopped when I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was Jake.

And just like that, the pain was gone.

Calling Jake...

Hello?

Y/n are you okay? Why'd you go home? We're going somewhere right? Did you forget?

I did not forget Jake.. But I don't think I'm in the mood to go out today

That's fine but, you could've at least told me to take you home or something... I can tell Jungwon to help you heal too-

Don't worry I'm fine. We can go some other time okay?

Okay, just call me if you need anything

Okay bye

Bye~

Call ended

"Why am I suddenly getting sick?" I whispered to myself and let out a sigh. I was kind of bored and had 'nothing' to do. OKAY SHUT UP. I KNOW I HAVE HOMEWORKS, but I don't want to do them. (🥰)

I opened my laptop and went to chrome so I could watch movies on illegal websites, why do you need Netflix when you have Chrome. I'm not wasting my money on that.

Anyways- after opening chrome, I saw an article that said:

"What happens if you haven't kissed your soulmate yet five months before your 18th birthday"

"Now this is interesting..." I whispered to myself. I clicked the article and read it.

>What happens if you haven't kissed your soulmate yet five months before your 18th birthday?<

________________________

^^That individual will continue to deteriorate (become weaker):

-Scientists have discovered that if a teen hasn't met/kissed their soulmate 5 months prior to their birthday, they become weaker. Fainting, coughing up blood, stomach ache, and loss of appetite are some of the symptoms.

-Scientists are still unsure if there are any other symptoms besides fainting, coughing up blood, and so on. It is still being looked into to this day.

^^Is there a way to get rid of it besides kissing your soulmate?:

-No. According to scientists, kissing your soulmate is the only way to save yourself.

^^Is it possible to have a soulmate who isn't a human being?:

-Yes. It is possible.

-Many people have claimed to have seen soulmates, including aliens, vampires, witches, and others.

^^When a person's time is up, how does he or she pass away?:

-Either that person will commit suicide or will be consumed by ashes. It all depends on how you've handled yourself throughout your life. When you did something bad, you commit suicide, and when you did something good, you turn into ashes.

[Article made by A/N]

I burst into tears after reading the article. I'm on the verge of running out of time. Who put this curse on us? This is excessively tough... How am I supposed to find my soulmate in a world with over 7 billion people?

I sighed, debating whether or not to give up. I guess I'll just have to wait for my death to arrive. I may as well make the most of my time here.

I'm hungry and in need of food. So I got up and put on my jacket. I exited the house and began walking to the convenience store. When I arrived, I walked straight to the aisle where the ramen was kept. Ramen is, without a doubt, the best food to eat when you're sad.

_______________________

1 MONTH OF NOT UPDATING OMG I'M SO SORRY GUYS- I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE THAT LONG JWEBFIUWEGFIU. I'M SOOO SORRY. I'll try to update as fast as I can ಥ ͜ʖಥ